Arranged

LA International Airport

Arman picked up Rix at the LAX and headed to the nearest Restaurant in Wilshire Boulevard

Arman: How's your flight?
Rix: It's fine..
Arman: Who did you screw this time, Man..
Rix: Hahaha, you know it's not my style to throw myself at any woman unless I know the path is clear... you know what I mean...ok, what's this you need to tell me about?
Arman: Ah, yes, the wedding will happen in two months, in Thailand. I will marry my childhood playmate, she just turned 23, she's beautiful, smart, open minded...
Rix: So what's the deal? Abby knows about it?
A: Well, she knows, the deal, we can't stay married if we don't fall in love, arranged marriage with conditions.

Rix was shaking his head ...

Rix: She knows your screwing someone else?
A: Ok Rix, Abby is not someone else, she's my Girlfriend, ex GF and happens to be your cousin..
R: Who in their right mind will allow her Fiancé to sleep with his ex?..I mean, what's going on thru your head buddy?
Ok, let me get it straight, just stop me if my assumptions are wrong...ok.. arranged marriage, to avoid marrying someone outside the Family boundaries? Thailand because there's no divorce in the Philippines? Both of you can get out of marriage without any hassle, you mentioned it, it's like trial and error marriage, for a show?
A: Huli mo Pare... and I can't be intimate with her until one of us falls in-love...I have to show you this agreement...
R: What about Abby, is she okay with this? I mean, your engaged for Pete sake, Arman..
A: We're communicating...
R: For how long are you going to keep your relationships? Why are you even doing this?
A: Just to prove to our parents that Carmaine and I are not in-love and we will never be. She's... she's....
R: You can't be so sure about that, and she's what?
A: Too conservative for me, too fragile...
R: What is it for you and her if you divorce?
A: Then we get on with our lives... we proved something to our parents..
R: I'm not going to ask anymore but what is my role here?
A: My best man... and act like one..
R: Are you still going to fly? I mean, don't you want to be a Pilot anymore, you love to travel...
A: Depende sa magiging situation namin ng future wife ko...
R: Don't you miss it? Flying?
A: I do Rix but Dad wanted me to help out with the businesses...I have to weigh my options... enough of me, how about you? are you dating now?
R: Well, I'm seeing this girl for a week now...she's alright..
A: Alright? What do you mean? Alright in bed?
R: We tried to be intimate...
A: And?
R: I couldn't...
A: What? losing your libido, Bud?
R: Ungas... hahaha... my junior is getting picky this days... hahaha...

The two men just continued bantering at each other...