With Love

Two weeks has past, everything was now as clear as the waters in El Nido, Palawan..

The hurt still lingers but "time heals all wound" so they say. Everyone tried to live as normal...

The divorce between Arman and Carmaine was finalized. This is the most easiest divorce proceedings that Atty Enrico "Rix" Jay Richards had ever done. The wealth of both Arman's and Carmaine Dei's parents are still intact, untouched because the two believed that it was never theirs to begin with.

Arman: To my dear ex wife, thank you for sticking with me, thou our marriage didn't last I will cherish the times that we're together...I mean..
Carmaine: Cut it Arman... after our wedding, we go on our separate lives as husband and wife...

Both of them are laughing and then they said their goodbyes... Arman was rubbing with his thumb Carmaine Dei's cheeks  gently...

Arman: Be well kiddo, be happy, I will make sure that Rix shows up on your wedding day...
Carmaine: You too, Arman, be well, take care of Abby and to your baby, I didn't even know that my ex- husband is cooking up something... do you want to know the sex of your baby?
Arman: Ahhh, no, I want it to be a surprise, and I want you and Rix to be my child's Godparents...
Carmaine: It would be my honour... Hey, I don't want you to miss your flight...send my love to Abby, Tito Dorina and Tito Hernan..
Arman: I will, they will be back here in Manila in two weeks, you know Mom, she loves New York...this is not goodbye, all right ? I'll see you and Rix soon.

Then Arman gave Carmaine Dei a warm hug and kiss on the cheek...

Then Carmaine Dei's phone rang ...

Carmaine: Hi my love..
Rix: Hi my love, I'll meet you at the condo?
Carmaine: Ok, Love...

💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞

Carmaine Dei arrived at the Condo and Rix is nowhere to be found, there was a note on the table...

"Love, meet me at the roof top" and so she went..
She was welcomed with candle light dinner set up and there she found the man she wants to spend eternity with...

Rix lifted her up and gave her a passionate kiss..