Doubts...

Manila...

Alicia: Ron, I'm going to attend a fashion week in Madrid next week and maybe visit Carmaine in Paris..
Ronaldo: Sige, maybe you should visit Gerry in Austria, bond with the twins too, our grandchildren?
Alicia: Ron, how could we be grandparents already at our age?

Ronaldo gave his wife a warm hug and a kiss on the lips..

Ronaldo: Hey, we don't look it, especially you...
Alicia: Talaga? anyways, have you called Dei to check how's our business doing in Toronto?
Ronaldo: Very brief lang, she said it was steady..
Alicia: One week lang naman sya sa Toronto di ba?
Ronaldo: I believe so...
Alicia: Ok, after Madrid, I'll fly to Paris then Austria...

Alicia flew to Madrid, Spain to attend the fashion week...

On her way to the Hotel, she saw a familiar face..

Alicia: Is that Arman? (she whispers to herself) and who's that girl with him?

Alicia took her phone out of her purse, and starts dialling her husband's number, Ronaldo

Ronaldo: Hello, hi Darling, where are you now?
Alicia: Madrid ...(long pause) ...I think I saw Arman...
Ronaldo: Oh? How is he? did you talk to him?
Alicia: No, I was inside the Limo heading to the Hotel...Ron...
Ronaldo: Yes? what is it?
Alicia: If my schedule permits, I will stop in Japan and visit Sean..(she decided not to say anything to Ron, so she quickly changed the topic)
Ronaldo: That's a good idea...and if you see Arman again say hello to him for me. I love you..
Alicia: Love you too...

Alicia had retired to her room in the Hotel where she's staying at. She couldn't forget what she saw earlier...
She observed their movements and gestures. Arman and the woman are walking holding hands. Alicia is so worried that someone within their social circle will see Arman with a woman.

She called Carmaine...

Carmaine: Mom? how are you?
Alicia: I'm good darling.. you?
C: I'm good, where are you?
A: Madrid..
C: Let me make a wild guess, Fashion week?
A: Yes (Alicia felt a pinch in her heart while talking to her daughter) I'm thinking of meeting you in Paris...
C: Oh no Mom, I decided to stay another week here in Toronto, by the way, the restaurant is doing ok, pretty steady..
A: Carm?
C: Yes Mom?
A: I love you, you know that, right?
C: I know Mom, are you ok? Is that Dad ok?
A: I'm sorry hija... (she threw a fake laugh), Dad is ok, I was just talking to him earlier.. I'm fine...

Arman was never mentioned in Alicia's and Carmaine's conversation.. Alicia was waiting for her daughter to say anything about him... but she didn't. She knew then that something is happening behind close doors between her daughter and her husband.

She carried on with her commitments while in Madrid but she's been very cautious to go around the city as she doesn't wish to see Arman again with the mystery woman as her heart aches for her daughter.

🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃

Rix hiatus in Norway comes to an end, he finally accepted his father's invitation to see him perform in New York. Martha couldn't come as she was busy with her farming business in Norway. Allison Richards, Rix mother will be joining him in New York to watch his Dad's show.

While on the plane heading back to L.A., he keeps looking at Dei's picture on his phone, it was a stolen shot of her while they're vacationing in Quezon province, a beautiful, natural looking girl whom he believed awaken his heart from a deep slumber.

From all the wealth that her family has, she remains simple

From all the wealth that her family has, she remains simple... humble..he has her phone number and he's aching to call her but a promise is promise...that he must keep...