BrokenHearts

Dinner went well between Rix and his parents, Yaying and Carmaine, they all head back to their places. Not many questions were asked which is in favour of Carmaine Dei..

At Plaza Hotel....

Yaying: Sa mga kilos nyong dalawa ni Rix, iba ang nararamdaman ko... may nangyayari na ba sa inyong dalawa?
Carmaine: Yaying, I'm not going to lie... I'm falling for... no.. I've fallen in love with him..

Carmaine started to cry...

Carmaine: I've never felt this way before, Yaying, it's hard to fight it...but I'm married...

Then she sobbed, giving Yaying a tight hug...

Yaying: Diyos ko Carmaine, ang hirap ng sitwasyon ninyong yan

Yaying: Diyos ko Carmaine, ang hirap ng sitwasyon ninyong yan... better talk to your Dad and Mom...tahan na hija, hay pag-ibig oo, hirap kalabanin...si Arman, kausapin mo rin..

The Richards NYC Condo...

Allison: She's married? Have you lost your mind Rix? you better stop this non-sense...

Ariel was just listening to his wife's rant towards his son..but he gave her a tender look and she calmed down...

Rix couldn't say anything, his voice cracked..

Rix: I love her Mom, Dad...

Allison: But she's married, and now what? you will convince her to divorce her husband?
Oh, How can I forget, my only son is one of the top young divorce Lawyer in California...
Maybe your father will talk sense into your head. I...I'm sorry Anak, you know I still love you, no matter what...

I'm sorry Anak, you know I still love you, no matter what

Rix: I know Mom, I love you and I'm sorry too..
Allison: I'll leave you two alone...

Then Allison gave her son a kiss and a loving hug...

Ariel: Pasensya ka na sa Mama mo, nabigla lang yun but I guarantee you that she will never abandon you... Us...I once got involved with a woman before ...
Rix: Dad, what do you mean? Did you...

Ariel interrupted Rix before he could say anything...

Ariel: Nothing really happened between the woman and I

Ariel: Nothing really happened between the woman and I... I was here in New York pursuing my acting career, and Mom is busy with her medical school in Boston, we kind of drifted apart somehow...I was very lonely that time, I was emotionally dependent on your Mom.. and this woman helped me pick up myself you know...

Rix: How did Mom found out?Ariel: She caught us kissing after we've done one of our shows, we were both so happy, alam mo yun, we're at that overwhelming moment and I realized Mom was there, she gave me a surprised visit

Ariel: She caught us kissing after we've done one of our shows, we were both so happy, alam mo yun, we're at that overwhelming moment and I realized Mom was there, she gave me a surprised visit.. she didn't make a scene, she just walked out and left...
Rix: Dad, Dei and I's situation is so much different than yours with Mom and the woman...
Ariel: Janice is her name, the woman...Janice...
Rix: What did Mom do?
Arie: She just let me be, I love your Mother so much so I decided to maybe just settle with her in Boston... but she didn't agree, she wanted me to pursue my dream. She moved in with me in New York instead...you see Rix, love will follow you wherever or whatever you do.. you can't fight it dahil hahabol at hahabol yan sayo.. but if you choose to resist it then you'll end up miserable... Son, I will not dare to ask what's happening or has happened between you and Carmaine Dei but whatever it is make sure that you both wanted it.. it's two ways yan, Nak
Rix: Yes Dad, I know...I love you Dad...
Ariel: I love you too, Son.
Rix: Dad...
Ariel: Yes, Son?
Rix: Mom made the right decision... na habulin ka (he threw a sweet smile at his Dad) thank you Dad...
Ariel: (he laughed at Rix's remark) Naghabulan kaming dalawa at mag-uunahan pa palagi kung sino mag-yayayang.... alam mo na yun...malaki ka na... but joking aside, we're not perfect, but we're each other's life support when life gets harder...if she's worth na habulin, just go for it, win or lose dapat makarating ka sa finish line...