Confess

To my beautiful readers, I'm losing my grip on this story, my deepest apologies.. I don't want to drag the story any longer but if you're bored with it, please feel free to remove it from your reading list, I'm ok with it... I do that too when I feel like the story I'm reading is going nowhere, I just stop reading it, maybe 2 more chapters and that's it 😘Thank you guys❣️pasensya na ulit✌️🙏

🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿

Arman knocking at Rix's room...

Arman: Hey Rix...Rix?
Rix opened the door for Arman..

Rix: Hey, did you just get in? it's 11pm...
Arman: I can't sleep...I'll warm up some milk, you want some?
Rix: Sure...I'll have some...
They both went into the kitchen and warmed up some milk ...
Rix: How's your trip?
Arman: Fine... (he looked at Rix while stirring his warm milk) I met with Abby in Davao...
Rix: Why are you telling me this? Are you feeling guilty?
Arman: No... we did it three...

Rix cuts him off...

Rix: I'm not interested to know your sexcapades Arman...you're getting married soon Man...
Arman: I love Abby Rix...
Rix: What?
Arman: You heard me...
Rix: When did you realized this? last night? While she's on top of you?
Arman: Hey, watch it..I'm serious...I've known this in awhile... I just keep denying it to myself...
Rix: Before, during, after you agreed on this stupid arranged marriage with Carmaine?
Arman: You tell me, is this how you feel towards Sylvia, Lucille? Rix, did you really believe that you loved them enough to ask them to marry you?

Rix: Before, during, after you agreed on this stupid arranged marriage with Carmaine?Arman: You tell me, is this how you feel towards Sylvia, Lucille? Rix, did you really believe that you loved them enough to ask them to marry you?

Rix doesn't know how to answer Arman's queries...he looked straight into his friend's eyes...

Rix: Yes... I did...
Arman: Then why did you call off the wedding?
Rix: I got scared ... I...I was misled....
Arman: What are you talking about?

Rix stood up and start walking back and forth, clasping his hands together....

Arman: Rix...

Rix stopped and went back to his seat

Rix: Well, I realized that I'm not in love with

I can't see myself settling down with any of them... why I propose? not sure too why I did that...
Arman: Carmaine? you're attracted to her you said... you spend two days with her in Quezon..what's it like?
Rix: Arman... why are you asking me this?
Arman: How's it different from Sylvia and Lucille? Carmaine...How is she different?
Rix: I was drawn to her... I have never felt this way to either Sylvia or Lucille... she's special and I don't  know what it is...
Arman: Promise me something Rix...don't ever hurt Carmaine...
Rix: You're the one marrying her...
Arman: Come on Rix, you know that this whole thing are just on paper...
Rix: We had a good time in Quezon...

Arman looked at him and smiled ....

Arman: I know you would...
Rix: Are you still going to push this wedding?
Arman: Rix, we're going to Thailand to get married, our parents has been preparing this event for a long time....but I commend Carmaine for suggesting to them to keep this wedding low key... that girl has guts....
(he pause for a long time) this marriage is not cut out to last... Rix, I maybe playing around but Abby is the only one I've been intimate for a very long time, I only slept with her, no one else since then...if you're going to tell me now, at this moment that you have fallen in love with my fiancee then be it...won't bother me one bit... but I have said to you earlier and I don't care if I repeat myself over and over to you... do not hurt her in any way, or you will lose me too...
Rix: Arman, I will not hurt her, I will hurt myself first... I don't want to repeat the same mistake..
Arman: What happened in Quezon?