Lovingly...

They couldn't get their hands off each other. Kissing passionately, touching every inch of their body, still fully clothed...

Rix: I have to have you right at this moment.. can't wait and I will not wait anymore...

Rix just slammed his mouth on Carmaine Dei, pushing his tongue in and she didn't protest, she just let me him taste her mouth, the sensation of their tongues touching felt like fireworks erupting within her body. It's the sweetest kisses Carmaine had ever experienced.

Rix removed all of Carmaine Dei's clothing, he kissed and sucked her neck down to her bosoms, licking her hardened nipples then back to kissing her lips, then to her ears

Now both fully naked, they studied each and every inch of their bodies... it will be Carmaine Dei's first, and it will be Rix's first, to make love to someone he knew now in his heart is the one he will offer himself whole heartedly.

Rix's hand moved down her body to part her thighs which she was squeezing together in mindless pleasure. His fingers moving between her legs, he lowered his head to take her hardened nipple into his mouth..Carmaine cried out and she never knew the sensation of Rix's hot mouth on her bosom would drive her out of her mind.

Rix: Are you sure about this?
Carmaine: Yes...
Rix: I promise to be gentle..

She gazed up at him, gasping when he slowly slid a finger inside her. His aching manhood is throbbing with need but the last thing he wanted to do was hurt Carmaine. He knew he had to calm down. He was shaking so much, trying to bring his breathing under control. He wanted Carmaine's first to be memorable and pleasurable. He went down on her, parted her legs so he can taste her...pushed his tongue inside her already weeping slit, she unleashed a sweet moan..

Carmaine: Rix, please, I need you now, please..
Rix: Oh Dei, you're driving me crazy...I've missed you..

His hard leaking manhood brushed against the inside of her thigh as he relaxed against her. Rix grabbed her thigh and lifted her leg to his hip. As he started to fill her body with his, he gasped brokenly as if he were already near orgasm. Dei's head fell back in ecstasy. She moaned, relishing the exquisite feel of Rix's hardened manhood filling her. The feel of her hot pussy around his hard member only made him want to slam into her.
He was finally snugly settled within Dei's body, where he'd been dying to be these past month. He was home, and it felt so damn good. She's his entire world..

Carmaine Dei was incoherent with ecstasy. Pleasure and pain nearly drove her out of her senses. In the middle of  their love making Rix became rough and impatient and she loved it. He kept shoving his hard member deep into her, pounding her relentlessly, his thrusts grew even faster, he'd completely lost control. He fisted Dei's hair, holding her still as he plowed inside her, kissing her deeply and wildly the whole time. When Dei whimpered and bit his lips, he knew he couldn't leave her, deny her that blissful climax. Even as he started coming, Rix rotated his hips to intensify her pleasure, rubbing his pelvis against her slit, and that's all it took. Dei shook as her orgasm tore through her and pleasure rippled her entire body. Her contracting muscles squeezed and milked Rix's hard member, intensifying his pleasure and drove him further out of his mind. He shivered against her as his body gave in with so much satisfaction, he leaned his forehead against hers. He looked into her eyes with so much contentment and love.

Rix: I love you Dei, I love you..
Carmaine Dei: Oh Rix...

{🔸note: Carmaine and Dei is the same person- Carmaine Dei Mendez🔸}