Just Married

Rix left for California just what he had planned..

He sent a text to Carmaine ...

Dei, take care of yourself, just like what we talked about, no promises. I don't want to say goodbye because I believe in my heart that we will meet again... I'll miss you❤️

EJR a.k.a. Rix

Carmaine placed her cell phone to her heart after reading it and mumbles, "be patient Rix"...and smiled....

Back in Manila...the Mendez mansion...

Dorina and Alicia is discussing as to where the newlyweds going to stay, as both families has properties that they can offer to the two..

Dorina: Arman wanted to go back of being a pilot...he's not really interested working in the office and help out with the business..

he's not really interested working in the office and help out with the business

Alicia: You should let him Dori...
Dorina: How about Carmaine? if he starts flying again then she will be left alone all the time...
Alicia: My daughter is very independent, don't worry about that... she can keep herself busy too..

The two ladies just keep on talking as if there's no tomorrow while Carmaine and Arman was just on the other side of the room

Arman: I'm going back to flying again Carm...
Carmaine: That's great...
Arman: I will be gone a lot...
Carmaine: Why a sad face?
Arman: Cause you will be alone all the time, I don't want our plan to fail, three months Carm, remember?

Carmaine: Why a sad face?Arman: Cause you will be alone all the time, I don't want our plan to fail, three months Carm, remember?

C: I know, I didn't forget, but you love being a Pilot and don't let our situation now stop you.. I will be fine..I'm thinking of staying at our vacation home in Quezon, I can work from home, help out with our business...
A: Sure ka ba dyan?
C: Yeah, I'd rather work out of the city, more quiet..
A: We better discuss this with our parents..
C: I'll talk to my Mom..
A: Alright, I'll talk to my Dad then...

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^

Alicia's  Boutique

Alicia: Hi my love, what brought you here?Carmaine: Hi Mom, wow, what are you working on?Alicia: A debutante's cocktail dress, how's everything? your husband?Carmaine: He will be flying in a week

Carmaine: Hi Mom, wow, what are you working on?
Alicia: A debutante's cocktail dress, how's everything? your husband?
Carmaine: He will be flying in a week... Paris...
Mom, we've decided... I've decided to stay in our vacation home in Quezon..
Alicia: I would assume you've discuss this with Arman?
Carmaine: Yes..
Alicia: Is there something else that you're not telling me?

Carmaine looked at her mother with tears in her eyes...

Alicia hugged her daughter and didn't say much..

^*^*^***^*^*^*^*^*

Hernan: So it's true that Carmaine is staying at their vacation home in Quezon while you're flying?
Arman: Yes Dad...she'd rather stay outside the city..
Hernan: How's this marriage going work kung magkahiwalay kayo?
Arman: Dad, How's this marriage going to work if there's no love?
Dad, arranged marriages might work to some  but for me and Carmaine...(he stopped and just stared at his father) ... it will not work...
Hernan: Can you at least try?

After a long and gruelling conversation with his father, Arman decided to take Carmaine with him to Paris where he's going to be based..

Arman: Let's give them the satisfaction Carm... they won't stop until they see it from themselves that this marriage is purely on paper only... (he held Carmaine's hand) are you with me?

Carmaine Dei just agreed with Arman's plan...

Arman: I need to tell you this... so there's no suprises.... Abby will be base in France for a month...