Kiss Me💋

Yaying and Carmaine Dei arrived in La Guardia Airport and took a limo to take them at the Plaza Hotel.
Carmaine booked a three night stay at the Plaza Hotel.

Yaying: Carmaine, this room is so beautiful, my goodness, I should have taken my husband. Thank you Anak, salamat talaga..

 Thank you Anak, salamat talaga

Yaying gave Carmaine Dei a hug...

Carmaine: I'm glad you liked it..
Yaying: Like? I love it hija..
Carmaine: My room is on the other end, ok? I will freshen up in time for our lunch..
Yaying: Sige hija..

Carmaine was trying to get hold of Arman to let him know that she will be in New York for three days but to no avail, so she called her Mother instead...

Carmaine: Hello Mom, hi...
Alicia: Carmaine, hello Darling..
C: Mom, guess where I am right now?
A: Where?
C: New York City, Yaying and I are going to see a play..
A: Yaying Domeng? Give my love to her... how long you're going to be there?
C: Three days lang...it's been awhile since I've been here..
A: Well, have fun my Darling...Take are...
C: Thanks Mom...

There's a concern in Alicia's voice but she will get to the bottom of this when she gets back to the Philippines...

Rix and Ariel picked up Allison at the airport so they can go together for lunch...

They arrived at the Palm Court restaurant at the Plaza Hotel for lunch, Rix was reading the menu until he heard the Hostess of the restaurant talking to another customer that catches his attention

They arrived at the Palm Court restaurant at the Plaza Hotel for lunch, Rix was reading the menu until he heard the Hostess of the restaurant talking to another customer that catches his attention. She's wearing a short white long sleeves blouse that showing slightly her flat belly, paired with a flare jeans, her hair was pulled back... then she took off her sunglasses when she was escorted to her designated table.

Rix: Dei (he whispered her name, and smiled upon seeing her)Ariel: Excuse me Son?Allison: What's wrong Rix?Rix: Nothing Mom, I'm all right Dad, I just remembered something

Ariel: Excuse me Son?
Allison: What's wrong Rix?
Rix: Nothing Mom, I'm all right Dad, I just remembered something..
Ariel: Are we ready to order?

Carmaine and Yaying was enjoying their lunch until Yaying notice a guy who keep glancing at Carmaine Dei, seating at the end corner of the restaurant..

Yaying: Hay kay guwapong bata (Yaying smiled at the guy)
Carmaine: Yaying, are you saying something?
Yaying: Kung bata bata lang ako, aalembong ako rito, nagkalat ang mga guwapo dito sa restaurant na ito...

Carmaine Dei smiles and shaked her head after Yaying made that comment...

Yaying: Naku, Dei, parang hawig nung lalaki sa kabilang table yung bida sa play na papanoorin natin mamayang gabi..siya nga yata..

Carmaine Dei was about to turn around but Yaying stopped her..

Yaying: Ay hwag ka lilingon Nak, baka makahalatang pinag-uusapan natin sya..
Carmaine: Ay, ok, guwapo po ba?
Yaying: Pareho silang gwapo..
C: Pareho? may twin sya?
Y: Ay, hindi, dalawa silang guwapo, yung isa nga panay ang sulyap sayo kanina pa eh...sino kaya yung babae na kasama nila?
C: Hahaha, talaga Yaying...in this posh restaurant you'll see celebrities, and socialite, but I can't be bothered, may mga suliranin din sa mga buhay nila yan...
Y: Pero Carms, bagay kayo nung batang lalake na sulyap ng sulyap sayo ha... ay maryosep, may asawa ka na nga pala...
C: Yaying, come on, we still have errands to do ..

At 4:00 pm, Yaying and Carmaine Dei head back to their respective rooms after a short stroll in Central Park to have a rest before going to the show...

As soon as Carmaine entered her room, a beautiful flower arrangements mixed of yellow,  pink carnations, and red roses greeted her with a note "it's so nice seeing you again, EJR a.k.a. Rix"

Carmaine Dei got out of her room like a speeding bullet...she reached the lobby in no time...then, there he is, she was lovingly looking at Rix from a distance, at the lobby of the hotel, Rix was anxiously waiting, then suddenly a text message came through for him "room 1024"...he smiled and went straight to the elevator.

💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋
Room 1024...

She heard a knock on the door, she knew it was him.. she opened the door ...no words came out of their lips... as if the world start spinning with intensity....their eyes says it all.. how much they miss each other very much...

 how much they miss each other very much

And then they kissed...