Aftenoon Delight

Carmaine: So its your Dad that my Yaying and I is going to see tonight..
Rix: Hhhmmmm...
Carmaine: We better fixed ourselves up before my Yaying gets up...
Rix: Can we just stayed like this, love? Forever?
Carmaine: Rix, I wish our situation is not this complicated, I don't want this to get out of hand ... I don't even know where Arman is...he said he will be in Spain....

Rix sat down and caresses Carmaine Dei's cheek..

Rix: Hey, he's in Madrid, with Abby...
Carmaine: What? Madrid? Oh my God, I should warned him, my Mother is there...
Rix: What? Really..

Carmaine stood up and wrapped the sheets on her naked body and starts calling Arman...

Carmaine: Pick, pick up Arman... he's not picking up? (looking at Rix with a worried face)

Rix took Carmaine Dei's phone away..

Rix: Come on Arman is a big man, he knows what he's doing.. what if someone see me getting out of your room looking like this?
C: Ok, what made you think that I will allow you looking like that?

Carmaine Dei climbed back into bed, both were instantly kissing and touching, there was no urgency, just acknowledging that they were both where and whom they most wanted to be. Rix places his hardened member at her entrance. He pushed forward burying his manhood deep inside her. He placed Carmaine Dei's hand above her head and he began to move in and out of her glistening womanhood, he picked up the tempo. He could feel the walls of her pussy clamp down on his hard shaft. He soon lost control and took her hips in both hands and one last hard strokes, Rix exploded deep inside her. He collapsed face first into the sheets gasping for air.

Rix: You will be the death of me Carmaine Dei Mendez.. and I love you for that...

Carmaine Dei just smiled and caresses the face of the man she always dreamt of spending all the nights of her life making love to..

It was 6:00 pm when the two lovers separated. The times they were apart was all just a memory, erased by all the love making they've spent that afternoon..their hearts are in tact...

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

Ariel: Oh, there you are, your Mom and I were wondering where you are?
Rix: Sorry Dad, I miss New York so much that I just went to explore it..
Ariel: What? (his Dad smiled)

Then Rix just gave his Dad a very tight hug

Rix: Where's Mom?
Ariel: She went to the Salon...you know women..

Only a few minutes he's been apart from Dei, he's already missing her..

Rix called her..