Dilemma

Carmaine paid her mother a visit at her House of fashion Studio..
Alicia upon seeing her daughter gave her a warm embrace and a tender kiss

Carmaine: Hi MomAlicia: Hello my Darling, what brought you here, how's your brother Sean?Carmaine: He's fine, Mom, he's asking when you and Dad are going to visit him?Alicia: Isn't he going to attend your wedding?Carmaine: Mom, you know how he fee...

Carmaine: Hi Mom
Alicia: Hello my Darling, what brought you here, how's your brother Sean?
Carmaine: He's fine, Mom, he's asking when you and Dad are going to visit him?
Alicia: Isn't he going to attend your wedding?
Carmaine: Mom, you know how he feels about this whole thing
Alicia: Alright, let's not talk about it anymore.. I just hope he's not trying to talk to you out of it?
Carmaine: Mom, Sean doesn't meddle with any of my decisions, not even, Gerry and Eve..
A: So nag reunion pala kayo magkakapatid sa Japan?
C: Well, it's their own way of showing that they love me no matter what, though they don't agree with everything I do but they will always be there for me. Mom, what happened? we used to go out a lot as a family, how'd it changed?
A: We all got older. People grow, people change Carmaine Dei...so as your brothers and sister..
C: Mom, you and Dad should really take a break... enjoy life a little more, you said yourself, we all got older and why not we do the things we want to do while we can?

Alicia: I will take that into consideration..
Carmaine: I'm serious Mom..
Alicia: Do I look like I'm joking? Ok, its not about me and Dad, all right my darling, have you picked a dress?
Carmaine: Yes, here, look at it..

Alicia: Do I look like I'm joking? Ok, its not about me and Dad, all right my darling, have you picked a dress?Carmaine: Yes, here, look at it

Alicia: Ok, are you sure about this? It's too simple..
Carmaine: That's what I like Mama, simple ..
A: All right, if that's what you want, how about a cocktail dress? if you haven't picked one, I have...it's a Valentino Cocktail dress...look, this is what I got you..will be shipped here tomorrow...I will make the adjustment if necessary but I'm sure you will look great on it..
Carmaine: Mom, this is too much...

A: I want only the best for you, let's go and have lunch, we still have a lot to do, we don't have much time

Carmaine realized that spending time with her mother is a bit tiring but she always appreciate every moment of it

Carmaine realized that spending time with her mother is a bit tiring but she always appreciate every moment of it. She loves her Mom and Dad, she just wished that they would stop pampering her and start doing more things for themselves..

She's the youngest among the children and she's the one who stayed put and decided to live longer with her parents. Her brothers and sister left for the United States and England to study. Her siblings comes home only on a school break. All of them have their own lives and family now.

She wasn't force to take on this arranged marriage. She's never done anything as bold as this, for her it's more out of curiosity...she wanted to experience living with somebody without being intimate. She's prepared and more anxious of what might be the outcome of this arrangement.. and hoping to learn from it, whatever it maybe..

She went down to the kitchen to get a glass of milk when she heard movement in the kitchen... its her father...

Carmaine: Dad?
Ronaldo: Hey, pumpkin... can't sleep?
Carmaine: I just want to get a glass of milk, can't sleep?

R: Yeah, how's your trip in Japan?C: It was good, Dad, I'm happy to see my siblings

C: It was good, Dad, I'm happy to see my siblings...
R: Your mother told me that you had a little reunion in Japan, how are they?
C: Dad, I think you and Mom should take a break, pay them a visit...they miss you guys...
R: I know, it's been awhile since I saw your brothers and sister...I will talk to your Mom... eh ikaw? Kumusta ka? kayo ni Arman?
C: Ok kami, Dad, please don't expect too much from this marriage, I'm not in love with Arman and I don't know if I will ever be..
R: Dei, I'm not expecting anything, tama na sakin na pumayag kang magpakasal sa kanya.. if it works then it's good kung hindi man, at least you tried...I love you Dei...
C: Ikaw lang ang bukod tanging tumatawag sakin ng Dei... I love you Papa...
R: I never attempted to ask why you agree to this set-up? You know that me and your Mama won't get upset if you had said no ?
C: Because I love you two and parang for me it's a big move on my part and like to experience living with someone without being intimate..there's no guarantee though Papa, so don't expect...
R: Rest assured that I will not in any way, will meddle on your decision..

The father and daughter talked more until the wee hours of the night...