Chum-Up

Carmaine: Hey Rix, I brought snacks, thought you might get hungry after your swim..
Rix: Thanks Dei, I thought you're just going to stay home? you didn't have to do this
C: Well, it's a short walk, its ok, kain na...
R: Aren't you tired?
C: No, I'm good, you?
R: Not really, I'm might work on the case that I was telling you about earlier..
C: We have one more day to explore Quezon so hold off on that work, we have a full day tomorrow..

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^

Rix woke up with a smell of bacon and pancakes. He hurriedly showered and fixed himself up.

And there she was, Carmaine Dei in her yellow halter, off shoulder dress paired with white summer lightweight cardigan, fixing up breakfast with the help of a lady named Pacita..the Mendeze's long time housekeeper..

Carmaine: Good morning, are you up for another exploration today? and bring some extra clothes, I'm taking you to a beach

How could I not respond to that beautiful smile..Rix telling himself..

Rix: As long as you will be my tour guide, I will always be up for it.. thank you..
Carmaine: Oh, this is Nanay Pacita, our long time housekeeper, took her out of her retirement...
Rix: Good morning Po..
N.Pacita: Magandang umaga din sayo hijo.. kumain na kayo bago pa lumamig ang pagkain... maiwan ko na muna kayo (English trans: good morning to you too, eat while the food is still warm, I'll leave you two now)

Carmaine: Thank you Nanay Pacita...

The lady left and went into the kitchen.

Carmaine: We're going to have a long day so you better eat well.
Rix: What's our itinerary for today?
Carmaine: Let's do a spiritual tour today? I'll take you to Hand of Jesus Shrine, how's that?
Rix: Okay, sounds good to me..

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

Hand of Jesus Shrine is a well known pilgrim site in Lucban, Quezon province. Whether your religious or not, it a great place that should not be missed..