In Your Eyes

Back in Paris..

Arman and Carmaine Dei only had one thing on their minds and they both said it...
I want a divorce, Arman...
I want a divorce Carms...

Arman: I'm going to get Rix to work on our divorce papers.. Carms, I want this done and over with ... are you with me?
Carmaine: Arman, this is happening too soon..
Arman: Carms, come on, I just... we can't just live like this.. it was so easy to say to stay in this loveless marriage for three months but ... three months seems so long ... we're not criminals, Dei... now I realized why we even agreed to do this ...
Carmaine: Yes, Arman, how did we end up like this... arranged marriage is not the answer to all of our parents desire to keep their richness within the family... my siblings even defied my parents.. I love my parents, Arman, their hearts was broken when my siblings went on with their lives without their help ...and me...

Carmaine broke down in tears and Arman tried to console her...

Arman: Hey, look at me... we're in this together, let's work on this .. I'm on this stage now that I want to have a family of my own.. my parents hearts will be broken too but I want to be happy, move freely...
Carmaine: I understand... I want to be happy too...
Arman: And you felt it with Rix, right... bastard, I told him to wait...obviously he fell for you.... so fast that he didn't even want to leave you alone with me in our honeymoon suite in Thailand when I got wasted...but seriously Carms, what can a man who can't even walk straight because of too much alcohol in his system can do to a woman?

Arman smiled at Carmaine Dei and wiped her tears away...

Receptionist: Sir Rix, line 2, it's Mr Benitez..
Rix: Arman...
Arman: I need a good damn divorce lawyer...

🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀

Mendez residence...

Alicia: Ron, there's something I haven't told you while I was in Madrid..
Ronaldo: What is it?
Alicia: Listen, I tried not to think of anything l.. I mean what I saw...

Ronaldo was listening intently to his wife

Ronaldo: Alicia, what is it?
Alicia: I saw Arman...
Ronaldo: You told me that already...
Alicia: What I didn't tell you is, I saw him with a woman..
Ronaldo: And?
Alicia: For a married a man, his gestures towards the woman is unusual, like, like you know..