Chapter 27 Rocky Horror

"Lady Halldora, I don't understand the dress code for this event," Loki stammered, looking down at the studded leather jacket, blue-grey tshirt and tight leather pants Halldora has gotten him.

"Come now Silvertongue, just bare with me for one night and promise you won't think less of me?" Halldora asked, her arms crossed in her tan coat

"Come now Silvertongue, just bare with me for one night and promise you won't think less of me?" Halldora asked, her arms crossed in her tan coat. Loki raised an eyebrow at her, but eventually shrugged.

"Of course," he said, still looking down at his ridiculous costume, "Is this really what he wears? Why do you get the nice overcoat?" He asked, looking at Halldora curiously.

"Oh, this isn't my costume," Halldora smirked, grabbing her bag and keys from the front door, "I want to surprise you when we get there

"Oh, this isn't my costume," Halldora smirked, grabbing her bag and keys from the front door, "I want to surprise you when we get there." She said, giving him a sly smile. Loki paced towards her before reaching for the front door and opening it.

"So, what do I call you again?" He asked, watching Halldora lock the door behind them. "I mean, our characters, who exactly are they?" He questioned.

Halldora looked up, "Your character is called Eddie, and I am Columbia. As for who they are? You'll just have to wait and see," she grinned at him before walking down the stairs to the front of the apartment building. Loki quickly followed her, only partially aware of what he'd gotten himself into.

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Now may I see your costume?" Loki asked as they bought their tickets for the show.

"Eager aren't you?" Halldora asked, giving him a mischievious smirk.

"I am when I look like a mad fool and my date looks like she's an undercover detective," Loki quipped, watching her expectantly.

"Oh alright, hold my handbag," Halldora said, giving Loki her bag before twirling the coat off. Loki didn't know what to feel. On one hand he regretted what he'd said and wanted her to put the coat back on to protect herself, but on the other he was extremely impressed. Once again, of course, Halldora had dressed as his character's partner, and once again she looked astonishing.