Chapter 34 Get Up Silvertongue!

"Loki Loki Loki loki Loki!!!!"

"My lady, if it's before 3am I will punish you severely," Loki mumbled into his pillow.

"How?" Halldora asked

"I will-," he hadn't thought this far, and he knew it was too early to think. "I will sleep in the cupboard." He said finally.

"Are you going to put yourself in a timeout?" Halldora asked.

"Yes," Loki grunted, "and you won't be able to fit in the cupboard with me. That's your punishment."

"What?"

"No cuddles."

Halldora gasped. Loki smirked into his pillow, hoping she couldn't see. "Fine," she mumbled. Loki thought she'd just curled back into him and go back to sleep. But she didn't. All the warmth escaped his body as she got up and sneaked out of the bedroom.

Now Loki couldn't sleep. He couldn't, not when he'd gotten so used to sleeping with someone warming him up. He didn't care how early it was, he couldn't got to sleep alone.

"What was so impor-,"

Loki was stopped by Halldora kissing him.

"Merry Christmas!" She grinned. Loki looked up to see the mistletoe hanging on the doorway above their heads.

"Oh, I'm sorry I'd forgotten," Loki smiled. As Halldora walked towards the 'tree' he wrapped his arms around her and followed.

"Alright," Halldora said, "one present now, then we have to wait until the others gets here."

"Really?" Loki asked.

"What's wrong now?" Halldora asked.

"We have to wait for everyone else?" Loki frowned, "why can't we just open them all now?"

"It's a day for family Loki," Halldora sighed.

"Oh," Loki stopped

"Oh," Loki stopped. Something crossed his face that Halldora hadn't seen before. Did he? Was he missing his family?

"Loki, do you enjoy your family thinking you're dead?" She asked.