Chapter 15

(Christie's pov)
Justin trudges into the room, shutting the door before tossing his black SnapBack on the carpet.
"Justin!" Immediately I stand up, not tired anymore. As I inch closer to him, all the details start to show. His eyes are red and teary. His breath smells of smoke and alcohol. He looks exhausted and terribly jaded.
"Justin, are you ok?" I anxiously touch his face, but he stands in front of me, motionless.
"Justin," I call louder, my hand on his shoulder. He finally swallows hard and steps past me, like a zombie. Without direction, he bumps into the wall, but remains leaning against it. I know he was out drinking and doing drugs. It's pretty obvious by now. I pull him away, but he doesn't budge.
"Justin, c'mon," I pull harder, making his body move in front of me. His eyes are now half open and he starts to lean in on me until he passes out
"Justin, Justin, stop," I try to push him away but he's too heavy. Finally, give up and fall back against the wall, with Justin's weight on me. I've used all my strength to try and push him off, but I'm just too weak.
"Khalil! Za! Ryan!" I call out, losing my breath from Justin's weight. All three guys burst through the door in a matter of seconds.
"He passed out. I can't get him off."
"Dammit," Khalil sighs, obviously annoyed and having been through this before. They move Justin on top of the bed, and Ryan presses a wet cloth on his forehead.
"Is he ok?" I bite my lip and stand at the edge of the bed.
"Yeah, just give him some time," Khalil and the others soon head to the door.
"Ok, thank you," I give them a half smile as I study the body in front of me.
"No problem," Za smiles before leaving me and Justin alone. I sigh heavily and observe him. I wonder when he's going to wake up. To kill time, I decide to lie next to him. He still feels warmer than me. He always does. I put his motionless arm around me, even though I'm still so mad and scared. I rest my head on his chest, hearing his slow heartbeat and feeling his shallow breathing. My eyelids grow heavy, and I eventually fall asleep.
-6pm-
A soft moan and the feeling of Justin's arms moving cause me to wake up.
"Mm, Christie? What are you doing, baby?" he mumbles tiredly and miserably.
"Justin, you're awake," I sit up quickly to examine his crappy state.
"Yeah, no shit. How did I get here?" he grumbles without looking at me. Is he mad? No, I bet he's just tired.
"You came here, but kind of passed out on me," I murmur as nonchalantly as possible.
"Christie, baby, I'm so sorry about everything. I really can't understand why you're here right now. I don't deserve you or any more chances. I'm sorry," Justin looks straight at me, his red eyes tearing up.
"It's ok. I don't have anyone else to go to, and I know that you can't help it sometimes," I mutter and gaze blankly at my sleeves.
"So...Does that mean we're ok?"
Justin asks guiltily, so I nod softly. Immediately, he hugs me closely against his chest.
"I love you," he plants a big kiss on my cheek and mumbles into my neck.
"I love you too." Surrendering to his affection, I hug back, then start to cry, because I'm still overwhelmed by all the thoughts. The vivid images.
"You killed him, Justin," I sob in his shoulder, crumbling under my own words.
"...I know, baby. I'm so sorry." His fingers calmly run through my hair, but his chest rises and falls with quick speed.
"He's dead," I choke out, only making him hold me tighter.
"You shouldn't have seen that, babe," he whispers comfortingly in my ear; then I cry until I can't cry anymore, Justin continues comforting me the whole time. Finally, I pull away, drying my eyes with my sleeve.
"You ok?" he questions in a low voice, and I nod in response.

"Kiss me," Justin mumbles an order; then I press our lips together like he wants. My anxiety washes away under his touch. He's everything to me, and his lips remind me of his importance in my life. Justin pulls off his shirt, so I slip off my sweat pants. He pulls me in by my thighs and sweetly kisses my neck. I feel the bed against my back, and Justin hovering over me, still kissing my neck. He's doing everything to turn me on, but I feel so guilty for having these feelings. Everything reminds me of my dad.
"Listen babe, look at me. Don't take your eyes off me, ok? I love you so much," Justin's brown, caramel eyes stare in mine. I silently nod and keep my eyes on Justin, his muscles, his tattoos. He tugs off my shirt, then starts to explore my body with his hands. My breathing is heavy and I'm so nervous, but my eyes remain on Justin. His eyes are on me, only me.
"I'm going to protect you, baby. It's just you and me right now." His voice is groggy but so full of care and concern, and I place my trust in him.
Justin snaps off my bra, only looking in my eyes. His hands caress me soothingly, making my eyes flutter.