Chapter 39

(Justin's pov)

Ok, fuck it, I'm marrying her. I'll get her to go out with the girls tomorrow while I go with the guys to get a ring. It's gonna be perfect. I have the perfect scene in my head on how it's gonna go. After we got off the wheel, we got hot chocolate to keep us warm. We walked back to the condo. It was 7pm.

"Hey guys"

Stacy greeted us next to Ryan.

"Hey"

I nodded to her. Once we were in my room, I pulled Christie closer.

"I want you to take a shower, then meet me on the bed in just your panties"

I whispered in her ear. She blushed and nodded.

"Got it?"

I held her waist to make her look at me.

"Y-yes"

She breathed out and stuttered. This is too funny. I stepped back, watching her follow my command. I took my shirt off, then walked out of the room real quick.

"Woah, Justin c'mon, there are girls here"

Za smiled.

"They're gonna see me eventually"

I winked at the girls. I felt their eyes burning into me as I washed my hands in the sink.

"Why the fuck would you come over here just to wash your hands?"

Ryan was obviously jealous that his girl was staring at me. All their girls were staring at me.

"I gotta keep my fingers clean before I get them dirty again"

I winked.

"Ew, never mind"

Ryan shook his head. I heard a few giggles from the girls, then reentered our room. Christie was sitting on the bed with her phone. She did exactly what I ordered. She was just in her panties, no bra. Sweeeeet. I took her phone away and set it on the dresser.

"You look so sexy right now, babygirl"

I traced my fingers over her waist until I reached her panty line. I pulled them off and put them aside. I had her back against the headboard with her legs open. I bit my lip as my fingers met her pussy. Her eyes were observing my actions as she bit her lip. I raised her chin up and kissed her while I rubbed her pussy. She moaned in the kiss, opening her mouth in pleasure. I kissed the sweet spot on her neck, making her moaning louder. I felt her pussy clench, then took my hand away. She looked at me frustratedly as I gave her a smirk.

"Why Justiiiin?"

She whined.

"I'm not done yet"

I slid 2 fingers inside her, making her back arch. She moaned loud with lust in her eyes. I added one more finger before starting to finger fuck her. Moans were escaping her mouth constantly, getting louder as she got closer. I could hear my fingers pumping in and out of her rapidly.

"Justin I'm gonna..."

Once I felt her pussy clench again, I took my fingers out. She's gonna hate me tonight.

"Nooo Justin whyyyy?"

She breathed out in frustration. I only chuckled.

"Shhh, calm down, babe"

I shoved my fingers in her mouth.

"Taste yourself"

I ordered, and she sucked my fingers.