Chapter 38

(,Justin's pov)

We stayed there until the door opened.

"Hey, Justin, bro are you ok?"

Za was with Brie as they walked in.

"Yea"

I kept Christie close.

"Aye, bro what happened?"

Ryan asked with concern"

"I don't know. Ask Khalil"

I looked at Khalil, and saw someone I haven't seen in years. Kayla.

"Kayla, you're back. I haven't seen you in 2 years"

I smiled at her.

"Yea, I'm here"

Kayla smiled shyly. I smiled at Khalil. He smiled back. I'm glad he was able to get in contact with Kayla again.

"You can go home you know?"

Ryan stated.

"Yea"

I stood up and headed for the door with Christie.

. . .

It was 6am when we got to the condo. Christie and I slipped into bed again. I wasn't tired at all, which is very ironic due to the fact that I overdosed. Christie didn't look tired either. Her eyes were wide awake, and she kept squirming in my arms.

"What's up, bae?"

I asked in a whisper.

"I can't sleep"

She sat up.

"Why not? You've been up all night"

I turned on the lights.

"I know"

She sighed.

"So you wanna just stay awake?"

I rubbed her thigh lovingly. She looked at me with lust. She's wants me? Right now? Ok... I leaned in and kissed her, pulling her close. My tongue entered her mouth, and I brushed my fingers against her inner thigh. She laid me down and climbed on top of me. I took my shirt off as she took hers off along with her bra. I pulled her closer to kiss her. My hands pulled down both her pants and panties at the same time. She helped take them off and threw them on the floor. I roamed my hands over her bare body. I was turned on by the fact that she was completely naked on top of me. She unzipped my pants and pulled them down along with my boxers. I kicked them off as she took hold of me, and slipped a condom over me. Oh crap.

"I wanna ride you"

She raised herself over me. Holy shit, really?

"Go for it"

I smirked and held myself straight for her. She slowly slid herself onto me while I held her waist with my free hand. She moaned as she adjusted to me. Fuck, She felt amazing.

"Comfortable?"

I smirked with now both my hands holding her waist.

"mhm"

She moaned. I kissed her deeply before I started to slowly move her back and forth on me. She moaned in pleasure. It felt so good. I decided to get her started before she wanted to take control. My hands held her waist securely as I humped her. She moaned louder, looking at me desperately.

"Oooh, shit"

I hissed in pleasure.

"Justin"