Chapter 40

(Justin's pov)

When we got back from dinner, I decided to play around with Christie one more time before I propose. That doesn't mean I won't do it after though. I'm gonna make her really mad at me tonight. She's gonna forgive me tomorrow anyway.

"You know, it's still too early to go to bed"

I pushed her against the wall, sliding my hands into her pants. She smiled and took her shirt. I copied her, and dropped my pants. My lips smashed against her neck, sucking and nibbling her sweet spot. Her moaning returned, and I caressed her body. I pinned her hands against the wall, so she couldn't do anything except moan to turn me on.

"Want me to make you feel good?"

I muttered seductively in her neck.

"Mhm"

She moaned desperately.

"You want that, don't you, baby?"

I knew my voice turned her on.

"Pleeease Justiiin"

She begged for me. Nice...

"I'm gonna fuck you sooo hard..."

I planted small kisses on her neck.

"...tomorrow night"

I smirked and moved away from her.

"What?"

Her voice was shaky.

"You heard me"

I laid down in bed.

"You asshole"

She muttered irritably.

"I'm an asshole?"

I chuckled at her.

"Yes, you always do this. It's not even funny. Ugh, I'm gonna get you back so bad"

She sighed, and laid far away from me again.

"Good luck with tha-"

"Shut up"

She snapped. I had to keep myself from laughing. It's hilarious how frustrated she is over me not fucking her tonight. I'm not even concerned about how she's gonna get me back, if she even does.

(Christie's pov)

-9am-

I opened my eyes to see Justin still sleeping. He's such a dick. Why would he turn me on just to leave me hanging? Ugh, I'm so mad at him. It's not fair. I will get him back, and when I do, he won't be laughing at all. I got up and went into the bathroom to take a shower. After my shower, I got ready for the day. When I walked out, I was greeted my a hug from Justin.

"What is this, Justin?"

I rolled my eyes.

"What? I can't hug you?"

He let go.

"Not now"

I walked past him.

"I know you're really "mad" at me, but let me take you somewhere special for breakfast"

He smiled. I could tell he took last night as a joke, but I didn't. He really made me think we were gonna do something.

"Ugh, fine"

I sighed.

"You gotta kiss me first"

He pulled me close. I gave in and kissed him. His hand held mine as we walked out of the condo.