Chapter 11

(Christie's pov)
-10am-
Justin's breathing is so calm and steady. At this moment, he's the highlight of my life. With my fingertip, I start to gently draw on his chest, which makes his eyes flicker open. I was expecting them to. It's already 10am anyways.
"What are you doin,' babe?" Justin eyes my finger, tracing over the Roman numerals tattooed on his collarbone.
"I don't know," I shrug a little while smiling faintly.
"You feel ok?" His immense hands soothingly stroke my back.
"Yeah," I scrape the tip of my teeth over my bottom lip as I think about last night. "...Justin?"
"Hmm?" As a similar action, Justin skims his tongue over his lips.
"Why did someone trash our room?" My eyes flicker away from his, and I hope he doesn't mind the question.
"I don't know. Whoever did it is just up to no good," Justin breathes out, his face against the pillow.
"Oh ok," I nod slightly and stroke my thumb across his cheek.
"And Justin," I nervously bite my lips.
"Hmm?" Justin moves his body so that it's now hovered over mine. I'm about to ask why he was acting weird yesterday, but I get distracted by his perfect chest, only mere inches from mine.
"...I love you," I smile shyly, which makes him crash our lips together until the door opens.
"Ooh, what are you guys doing in here?" Ryan coos teasingly.
"About to eat breakfast," Justin climbs off the couch, helping me up as well.
"Oook," Ryan winks at us, and I blush to myself.
"Bro..." Justin mildly glares at him.
"Sorry." Chuckling, Ryan searches the fridge; then Justin makes the both of us some cereal. I sit beside him and take small bites of my cereal.
"Ayo Bieber! Get in here!" I hear Khalil shout from the other room, immediately making Justin, Ryan, and I rush into Khalil and Za's room.
"What?" Justin's hand connects with mine, which is why I rushed into the room in the first place.
"Look," Khalil points to a knife in the wall.
"How the fuck did that get there?" Justin hisses, and my hand almost crumbles from his tightening grip.
"I don't fucking know. It was there when we woke up," Khalil states irritably, his palm against his forehead.
"Shit," Justin finally release my hand, only to grip his dirty blonde locks.
"This is your fault, Bieber," Khalil mutters under his breath, but everyone can hear.
"Shut the hell up. This isn't my fault," Justin growls, his fists balled as he angrily steps up to Khalil. The whole scene makes me want to hide.
"You just had to ruin the plan, right?" Khalil continues, causing Justin to become angrier.
"I said shut the fuck up!" Justin barks loudly, and I can already picture him throwing a fist towards Khalil. But he storms out of the room instead. He's not showing any signs that he wants me near him right now. So I remain frozen.
"He's gonna fucking get us killed," Khalil huffs in aggravation while I just stand here awkwardly until Ryan pulls me out of the room.
"Give Khalil some time," he assures me, leaving Za to appease Khalil.
"What happened with Justin?" I ask shyly. I want to know why he lashed out like that.
"You know the other day, when we went to get payback on the Mafias?" Ryan starts to explain, and I nod quietly.
"Well, that sort of went wrong, and now they're trying to get us back," he finishes explaining, lowering his head in contemplation.
"Should I be worried?" Nervously, I bite my lip, because I recall all the terrible things that happened last time.
"No, not at all, Chris...Ugh, sorry. My bad," Ryan sighs and apologizes at the end of his sentence.
"You can call me that if you like. I don't care," I blush a tad bit from actually talking to another guy besides Justin.
"Yeah, but Justin won't be too happy 'bout it," Ryan mutters, like Justin's actually listening. He's not.
"I'll tell him not to get mad," I hide behind my hair, like I always do when I'm nervous.
"Ok...uhm...You should go talk to him. He's been in there for a while," Ryan points to our door.
"Yeah, ok," I nod, sending him a grateful smile before grabbing hold of the doorknob; then I lose my smile. Justin's leaning against the wall, his head between his arms as he heaves.
"Justin," I softly call out to him, but he keeps breathing heaving. He must be really angry. But at what? At who? I pause for a second, debating on whether or not I should continue. Finally, I end up sliding in between his arms, facing his troubled eyes.
"I love you," I speak loud enough for him to hear. His breathing slows and time stands still; then Justin slowly moves his body closer, pressing himself against me.
"I love you too." His lips dance against mine as his hands hold my waist. The feeling of his touch makes my surrender to him. He kisses me a few more times before letting out a calm sigh.
"Let's go eat something," he insists flatly, so I follow him out the door without any objections. Ryan isn't there anymore, and I'm sure he's with the guys.