Chapter 55

-7am-

(Justin's pov)

I heard coughing and deep breathing, which made me jerk up and awake. Christie wasn't beside me, so I scrambled out of bed and into the bathroom to see Christie hovered over the toilet. Shit, I think it's starting. I instantly knelt beside her, rubbing her back.

"Are you ok, baby?"

I asked once she finished puking. She nodded while catching her breath.

"Here"

I handed her a towel and some water. As she fixed herself up, I gathered a shirt and shorts for her.

"C-can you buy me a test?"

Christie caught her breath.

"...Yea, yea..let me get ready then I'll go...Let's go lay down, bae"

I put on a shirt and pants then lifted her up. I carried her to the living room couch.

"I'll be right back, babe"

I kissed her before walking out the door. Holy fuck, I think she's actually pregnant. My heart is literally racing like crazy. I'm nervous as hell. I parked at CVS, entered the store, and looked around in the girl section. This is embarrassing. There are a few girls nearby too. Ugh, fuck it. I grabbed a test and paid for it. When I arrived back home, Christie was holding her stomach on the couch.

"Are you ok?"

I handed the test to her. She nodded and opened the test.

"I hope I know how to do this"

She bit her lip fiercely.

"Just follow the instructions, babe. Don't worry"

I led her to the bathroom by the kitchen.

"Ok"

She took a deep breath and shut the door gently. I waited outside against the wall. I gotta admit, I'm anxious. My heart was pounding rapidly against my chest and my stomach was doing flips. The only thing my mind would allow me to think was what was happening behind the door. Suddenly, I heard a gasp. It made my insides go all over the place. I stared at the doorknob eagerly. Finally, it jiggled, and before I could ask her anything, she started crying in my shirt.

"What happened, Christie?"

I held her close even though I didn't know what the test came out as.

"I'm pregnant"

She didn't let go of me. My heart leaped.

"Holy shit, babe. That's amazing"

I hugged her tight, but not too tight.

"I'm so happy"

She cried.

"Me too, baby"

I held her face in my hands.

"I love you, Justin"

She smiled, calming down a little.

"I love you so much, Christie"

I kissed her passionately. We hugged for about 3 minutes.

"We should see a doctor"

I broke the silence.

"Yea"

She whispered. I led her into the car and drove.

"Omigod, Justin. What do I do?"

She asked in surprise.

"Ask the doctor that question, babe"

I smiled at her.