Chapter 17

(Justin's pov)
Both Christie and I are really stressed by everything going on. I just made up for lying to her, and now Twist is here. Based on what I know, he's not here just for the hell of it. It causes my chest to tighten. That's why I need Christie the most right now. I want her.

I slowly enter her, making her gasp. Her breaths are already growing deep again. To calm her, I kiss her deeply, my tongue meeting hers. I move slowly, breathing in her neck. She feels amazing. Her hands squeeze my shoulders as I pick up my pace, controlling myself as the feeling intensifies. Finally, I hear her moaning get louder and more desperate.
"Justi-in go faste-er," she pleads, making me smirk. In response, I smirk before pulling her closer. Her nails dig into my skin, making me go faster and harder.
"J-J-us-st-i-i-in!" Soon she releases herself in a loud, open-mouthed moan.
"Justin." Her eyes are wide and alert, and I can tell she wants me to keep going.
"I love you," I whisper seductively in her neck. We're both still out of breath, but I grunt with every move. I push her against the headboard, panting in her neck.
"Touch yourself," I order her.
"Justin, what?" Her eyes widen, and her mouth gapes open.
"Touch yourself." Shortly after, her hand starts to rub herself, making her eyes close. I start to go on her again, and her moans grow louder.
"Keep doing that," I order, getting close again. She releases, and her moans fill the room.
"Shit," I hiss while hitting her deeper.
"Oh Just-in!" she accidentally screams, so I instantly kiss her. I stop and take myself out of her. Our chest rapidly rise and fall in sync with each other.
"Oh shit," I lean back in amazement and satisfaction. Christie soon falls beside me, breathing hard and fragilely.
"You ok there, baby?" I smirk through heavy breathing.
"Y-yeah." Her voice is shaky, and her face is a bright shade of pink.
"Too much for you?" I raise my eyebrows, soon hovering over her. Blushing like crazy, she turns over. I chuckle and get off the bed to pull my boxers on. I hand her her panties, then wipe the sweat off my forehead. I smooth out the sheets and pillows.
"Ok, come here, baby," I switch the pillowcases out. Christie soon joins me in bed and snuggles close to me. I kiss her temple and pull her close.
"I love you," she whispers in my chest.
"Love you more, babygirl," I rub her shoulder, planting one last kiss on her temple before closing my eyes.

-morning 11am-
(Christie's pov)
Something touches my waist, playing with my panties, so I jerk awake. It's only Justin. His eyes are full of amusement.
"Ugh," I roll my eyes, reclining back down next to him.
"What? You don't like it?" He has that annoying smirk on.
"No, I just don't want you doing that in the middle of my sleep," I murmur tiredly, rubbing my eyes.
"We sort of missed breakfast, so how does Steak n Shake sound?" Justin sits up, and so do I.
"Cool," I mumble, getting up and heading to the bathroom.
"Ok." Justin and I start to get ready, taking turns in the bathroom. When I'm ready to go, I halt at the door.
"...Stay on the opposite side of me, and don't make any contact with him. Even if he says something to you, act like you don't know he's there. Got it?" Justin orders softly, and I nod before Justin leads the way.

The guys are all on the couch. Quietly, I look at my feet. The guy from that night is here. It brings back dark memories, and I just want to fade away.
"Bieber, I need to speak with you," Khalil stands up from the couch, his voice stern.
"What?" Justin sounds pissed, but he remains still.
"In private," Khalil adds. Justin sighs, then brings me outside with Khalil following.
"You really need to quiet down, Bieber. We could fucking hear everything. It's distracting," Khalil states nonchalantly, but I can sense his attempts to hide a smirk. I feel my cheeks heat up, and I hide behind my hair.
"You're the one that said go spend time with my girl, so..." Justin snaps back, tightening his hold on my hand.
"I didn't mean it like that," Khalil huffs out.
"Fine, we'll be quieter next time," Justin's clearly annoyed. Everything about him shows it.
"Thank you," Khalil smirks, and so is Justin. Khalil walks back inside as we head to Steak and Shake.