Chapter 48

(Christie's pov)

Justin led me into a black range rover. This is new.

"Justin, did you rent this?"

I asked.

"Nope, it's ours"

He started the car.

"Are you serious?"

I didn't see this coming. How did he do this?

"Yep"

He started driving.

"Really? You're still spoiling me?"

I sighed.

"This is just the beginning, bae"

He chuckled.

"Ugh no"

I sighed again.

"You look perfect, baby"

He tried to change the subject, and it worked.

"So do you"

I smiled shyly.

"You wanna get lunch?"

He glanced at me.

"Sure"

I studied the car. He parked the car and opened the car door for me. We were at a TGI Fridays. I realized the others were joining too. We were seated privately. Of course. After we ordered, everyone started talking. I turned to Justin, catching him staring at me. He jumped a little, looked around, then back at me. I giggled a little.

"You're so cute, Justin"

I purposely pinched his cheek like he was a little kid.

"Aye aye, stop that, babe"

He pushed my hands away. I only giggled again.

"You're adorable"

I slipped my hand in his.

"Nah, you're adorable"

Justin pecked my hand as the food arrived.

-4pm-

Justin's driving me somewhere else now. When the car stopped, I saw we were at the Omni hotel. justin opened the door for me, then we entered. He was talking to the desk lady, then took my hand.

"Justin, what are y-"

I stood shocked at where he brought me. There was a huge, fancy room. Music was playing, and there were dozens of tables lined up.

"We're gonna celebrate"

Justin led me farther in. I realized the tables were filled up with deserts, treats. It looked like heaven. Everything was lined up, stacked up perfectly. Everything was so fancy. I saw a chocolate fountain. no way. I can't believe Justin did this...Justin did this. He paid for this.

"Ugh, I feel so bad right now"

I sighed.

"Hey, you deserve all this, baby. You're upset because you can't pay me back. You don't have to, because you don't need to. I could care less if you ever paid me back. I'm just doing this cos I love you"

Justin pulled me close.

"What do you want me to do then?"

I smiled at him.

"Enjoy it. Enjoy this"

He kissed me deeply, placing his hands on their usual spot. We heard clapping and cheering from the doorway. Instantly, I hid in Justin's chest.