Chapter 8

Hazel's POV

The school day ended after what felt like years but finally it was over. I was at the hideout, eating food since that was all I could do until nine pm when we were meeting up with the rest of the squad to go to the club.

I was going to try not to drink but I gotta have some, at least feel a little tipsy.

"Right, I found something!" Emily barged into my room and a dead serious face.

"What?" I asked, confused as to what she was talking about.

"About the rival gang, well, I wasn't able to find out the name just yet but I found one of their bases, not the best but it still holds some goodies like maybe a couple of weapons, it still is guarded though," she explained. She came over to me with google maps on her tablet. "It's round about in this area, and your gonna need to go alone because Alice is shit with shooting and no one else is free because they are on other tasks."

"Oh I don't mind, I like working alone, then I don't have to look out for people," I nodded.

"Right, this is the address, I've set it on the gps but when your getting closer, stop driving because of course we don't want them to suspect anything."

"Of course I know that!"

"So you gonna go now right?" She asked.

"What no! I'm going to the club soon so I'll do that tomorrow," I told her.

~~~~~~~~~~

I ran my hand down my little black dress that stopped jut below my butt. Studs sprinkled around the neck and it was sleeveless. My hair up in an up do type of messy bun with the front curly strands of hair out. Red lipstick on my lips, foundation and contour on my cheeks, eye liner on my eye lids and finally, mascara on my eyelashes.

"Alice! You ready?" I yelled from the top of my lungs.

"Yeahhh Almosttt, Harry is picking everyone up!" She informed.

"Kayy, that means I can get drunk," I fisted my right hand and bought it mid air, bringing it back as a sign of 'yes'.

"Nah ah, you're not going to get drunk, remember how to kept on blabbering that we were in a gang," she pointed at me and herself.

"Your right, oh yeah, you know yesterday when you guys were looking for me, The Gang kidnapped me and tried to get answers outta me by drugging but it wasn't enough for me to spill the truth. That was really fucking close and I wasn't really able to see the guy who kidnapped me's face so I have no clue where I was," I explained. "I would be able to recognise the room but not the man, maybe the voice, I'm not sure. Let's just hope they don't find us before we find them."

"Fuck, oh my god, how did he let you go," she asked as she sat on my bed.

"He did punch me, and there was someone he was talking through an ear piece that said to let me go and told the guy not to hit me after he punched me, believe it or not, the gang member is definitely in our Uni. I'm pretty sure it's someone we know, because then why would they not want me hurt?"

"Right, we need to be on our full alert from now on," she looked down at her phone. "Harry's here."

"Okay, I'm just going to tell Derek," I turned around to leave the room. I walked down the hallway and knocked on Derek's door. I didn't hear anything so I walked in, there I saw him sitting on his bed, reading a book. "Derek I'm going out with some friends, make sure you stay safe and out of trouble," I really feel like a hypocrite saying 'stay out of trouble.' "There is food in the fridge, if you don't want that, I have left money on the counter you can buy food if you want to."