Chapter 13

Hazel's POV

I woke up, feeling very tired. I climbed out of bed and did my usual routine, shower , brushing teeth, changing clothes.

I went downstairs and started eating my breakfast, eggs on toast. Suddenly the door bell rang, who comes at my house at 7:49 am? I furrowed my eye brows and put down my lovely food, I opened the door to see the whole squad.

"What are you guys doing here?" I asked, confused.

"Thought we should all go to school together," Damon spoke as he walked past me and into the kitchen. Everyone else came inside and we all just inside the kitchen.

"What date is it?" Harry asked.

"17th November,"Allie answered. Then it suddenly hit me, it's my birthday! I'm 21 today. I was about to tell them but decided against it, let's see if they remember because true friends will remember. Eliza opened the fridge and got something out for herself to eat. I ate the rest of my food and was ready to leave.

"I'm ready, let's leave, I have English first at eight am so we better hurry!" I informed.

"Okay, Okay, chill, we're going," Damon said. We got into Harry large car and he drove off to school.

"Today's a special day," I hinted them. They all gave each other looks that I couldn't understand.

"Oh,oh I remember," Annabelle piped in. Everyone's eyes widened for some reason. "It's my parent's anniversary." I gave her a look saying really?

"Okay," I sighed and leaned back into my seat. We arrived at school and everything looked awfully quiet. "Where's everyone?"

"Urr, I don't know, let's check inside," Damon answered. I nodded as I hopped out of the car. I gripped my folders tightly in my hands as we walked over to the entrance. I opened the door and it was all black inside.

What the fuck? I walked in further and then looked behind to see all of my friends were gone.

"Guys this is not funny, stop trying to play a prank on me," I scolded. Suddenly all the lights turned on and there were people everywhere with party poppers which they popped making the confetti go everywhere. They simultaneously sang happy birthday.

My cheeks grew red as I tried to hide myself using my folder, this is so embarrassing. As I passed, everyone gave me a ballon, I felt like I was going to fly up into the air by the end of this balloon-giving time. I turned the corner to go into my English class but I was immediately splashed with a lot of water, shocking me and drenching me.

My jaw dropped as I saw Damon, Allie with blue buckets in their hands.

"Guys!" I whined as I looked down at my clothes that were now sticking to my skin.

"Happy birthday!" They yelled. Suddenly I was getting sprayed with more water, I put my hands over my eyes and looked towards the direction of the water to see the rest of the squad spraying water on me with water guns and my English teacher. They were behind the tables, acting like they had real guns.

What in the world, never would I have thought that they would plan something like this with me.

"No fair, I don't have a water gun!" I pouted at Damon as more water was squirted on me. He grabbed two water guns from the teachers desk and threw one towards me. I quickly caught it and instantly began squirting it at him. I ran out of the room and backed against the floor. I turned shooting at him and the others.

This day was filled with surprises because more buckets of water was thrown at me, my jaw was literally touching the floor as I saw the rest of the University people joining in on the water fight. I ran out of the university and onto the field. People squirting m left and right but now they weren't only squirting me but others too, thank god.