Chapter 24

Hazel's POV

"So will this one do?" I asked, holding the dress against my body while looking into the full-body-sized mirror. I twirled around to face Damon so he could see what I'm talking about. It was a quite fancy dress. I wonder where he's taking me.

"Hmmmm. No, I'll pick it out for you!" He stood up from my bed and walked over to my closet, I dropped the dress onto my dressing table and slumped down onto the bed as I awaited for him to come out.

"By the way! Where are we going?" I asked, curious. I'm wondering if this is a date. Is it a date? Is this a FUCKING date!?

"That. Is for me to know and you to find out later," he yelled and I stomped like a little baby on my spot. He came outside with a really beautiful gown that my mum had gotten me when we were going to this really fancy event that her friend was holding. I sucked in a breath and nodded. The dress was long and red, it had straps near the breast area and it was suppose to be hugging my body, well it did when I first wore it, depends if I got fat, I probably wouldn't even fit into the dress.

I wasn't too conscious about my body when someone does mention it, I get really Ippy if you get what I mean.

I went into the bathroom with the red dress hung over my arm and closed the door behind me. I added a leg holster and placed a knife there for just Incase. After Damon knocking about fifty million times of the door and asking if I'm dead, I finally opened the door. I held a look of uncertainty on my face as his eyes roamed my body making me feel self conscious yet again.

I am literally never like this, what the fuck is happening.

"Please, speak," I requested.

"Um. Wow," he breathed, I breathed in, feeling so relieved.

"So now are you gonna tell me where we are going," I leaned my bare arm against the door frame

"So now are you gonna tell me where we are going," I leaned my bare arm against the door frame. He smirked, placing his hand on the door frame just above my shoulder and shook his head at me.

"We still have a couple of hours left, so we can do something else for now," he told me, glancing at the gold watch that hung around his wrist.

"So what do we do for the time being?" I questioned. He smirked her again and then he began to bring his face closer to mine.. His lips were near my ear as his face rested against the side of my face.

"Tag," he whispered. He quickly touched my shoulder before running. My Brain finally processed what he had just said and a wide smile spread across my face as I took off, running after him. I took off my heels before though so it's easier to run. While I was doing that, Damon took off his shoes as well. I used the long frame of my bed to help me swing around to him but he jumped onto my bed.

He ran across to the other side of the king-sized bed and leapt off. I followed him, running with all I had but this dress was really pissing me off. He proceeded towards the door and I was right behind him. He had to stop to open the door so that was my chance to tag him.