Chapter 26

Hazel's POV

I fluttered open my eyes to see that I was on the floor, one foot resting on the wooden bench. I furrowed my eyebrows as I let out a yawn. I placed my hand over my mouth as memories from yesterday came flushing back into my brain. I took off my leg from the bench and sat up, stretching out my arms.

Damon was laying flat on the floor, shirtless might I add and then I looked down at my clothes. I was wearing his shirt- oh yeah! I got off of the floor and walked to the bathroom, shutting the door behind me. I went over to the sink, turning the tap lid thingy around, making the water come out.

I cupped my hands underneath it, the water filling up in it and then I sipped it. Keeping it in my mouth and then gargling it out. I repeated that a couple of times before I washed my face with the hand soap that was there.

I did my business on the toilet and then exited the bathroom. I sat onto the bed and then laid across it. Should I wake Damon up or should I try to find some clothes and pay someone a visit? I looked over towards the clock that was in the room.

Two pm.

Hmmmmm. Let's just find some clothes and go give someone a visit, I'll wake Damon up when I come back. I walked over to the telephone that was on the small wooden desk and then called the room service.

"Hello, How May I help you?" The girl on the other side spoke.

"Ur hello, do you happen to be selling any clothes?" I asked.

"No ma'am but we do keep extra clothes in the closets but we expect them to be put in the laundry down here after use, it's not for keep," she finished.

"Hmmm, okay, thanks," I then hung up the phone or put the phon- banana shaped object down. Gosh, I haven't used one of these since forever! I skipped over to the creaking closet and then swung it open, not even caring if it would wake Damon or not. I mean, he's a heavy sleeper so probably won't.

I touched all the clothes as I skimmed past them, basically granny type. Finally I came across a pretty flower-filled top. It was too girly for my liking but it would have to do since there aren't any better clothes than this. I took off Damon's shirt and put on the top, it had buttons going down. I undid some buttons from the bottom and then tied it so now it looked more fashionable.

My underwear was now on full show so I carelessly threw out the clothes that were on the top shelf and found myself a pair of sweatpants. Before I put them on, I smelt them to make sure no body had used them.

Yeah, it smelt like laundry detergent. I hopped into it. I looked into the mirror and just ran my hands through my hair to make it presentable. Once I thought I looked good enough, I headed out the door. I couldn't even tell Damon because one) I didn't have pen and paper. Two) my phone was dead.

It's not like he's gonna wake up anyway so it's fine. I walked out of the front door and then soon out the building but not before shooting the receptionist a dirty look to which she returned. She rolled her eyes, not even caring that I noticed. My hand felt over the knife that was in my pocket.

Should I?

My fingers gripped the handle of the knife tightly, I closed my eyes, my jaw clenched. I took in a deep breath and took my hand out of my pocket. It's fine Hazel, calm down. I threw her another dirty glare then stomped out of the motel. The door shut behind me and I began down the street. I haven't been here for years, the streets have changed just a tiny bit.

"LATEST NEWSSS, LASTEST NEWWWS!" I heard a guy screaming from the top of his lungs. Of course that caught my attention, there were a couple of people surrounding him and reading something in their hands. I decided to check it out so I obviously walked over there. "Here ma'am, take this and read it!" The guy handed me a newspaper, my eyes scanning over it.