Waterboy Pt.2

Tyler sat on the risers as he watched the football team play during a practice. He wasn't really intrigued, pissed that Brendon wasn't here because his boyfriend who goes to a different school was horny and Bren was up for it.

It pissed Tyler off, and not because he was alone but because of the painful and somewhat agonizing pain he had to go through to get rid of those feelings he had for Brendon. It wasn't that effective when the separated teens got together.

Tyler thought he could cope, thought the worst for the both and helping Brendon through it and kissing him softly just in the heat of the moment. But it wasn't that way, they don't get high like they always did because once it got a little too heated.

And every since then they swore to not do it again. They still smoke, but not as much for as long anymore, scared now since Bren was in a relationship, which pissed off Tyler even more. That's why he had to do this dare.

He looked down at his phone, hoping to see Brendon still paying him some type of attention, but he came up blank. With a huff he set his phone to the side, shaking his head slightly and whimpering to himself.

He looked at the footballers, sharply focusing not really seeing any interests except for the leader yelling out numbers until it was followed by a hike, catching the ball from between his teammates legs and backing up to have protection from his players.

He looking out at the field, about to the throw the ball until he was tackled by the other team, everyone who didn't participate in the collision let out an 'ooh' sound. But the ball was thrown, yet not in the direction Chad wanted to go.

The ball was thrown off the side, hitting someone in the back of the head, yet no one noticed. Tyler's hands shot up to his mouth as he hopped up on his feet, running down the risers staircase and to the side of the harmed person who was rubbing the back of his head.

Tyler dropped his book bag so that he could hop the fence and ran over to the boy who stood in front of a case where Gatorade logoed water bottles sat in a crate. "Hey dude, are you okay?" tyler asked the guy.

The guy turned around, his wild blue hair poking out of the back side of his hat that he wore backward, his face cranked into a pained mess and face growing heatedly. Tyler didn't take his time to take in the guys features except the nose ring, gauges and squinting eyes that showed his adorableness with his blue hair.

Tyler gulped when the two made eye contact. The eyes he wandered into were a deep chocolate that filled Tyler up to the brim with a warm sensation and a slack jaw to be able to take in the cross beauty of this man in front of him.

The guy was wearing a far too big jersey around his unknown body figure and skinny jeans that clad around his thighs. The jersey came down to his thighs which left little to the imagination of what could be this boy's figure.

Tyler focused, "Are you okay uh...?"

"Josh, my name is Josh." the said boy called. He rubbed at the back of his head, looking over at the footballers who were helping Chad from up off the ground. "Heh, I guess the waterboy doesn't matter, yeah?"

"Oh don't say that," Tyler instantly spoke. He was then caught off guard as josh leaned down to grab a pair of thick black rimmed glasses that fit so carelessly around his face. Tyler's eyes widened, and a breath caught in his throat. "Fuck."

"What was that?" Josh asked, looking at the guys hooting around like animals. He raised his eyebrow, and looked down at the gatorade bottles, "I think they'll be okay okay without any more steroids." Josh said with a smile.

"Wait are there actually...?" Tyler said, pissed at himself that he can't even finish his sentences whenever he is around this Josh person who he has never seen until today but how could Tyler have missed it with such beautifully colored hair gracing his head.