Little Blue Baby

Notta The Smutta

Tyler looked at the boy in the back of the class with his head down. He let out a sigh, ignoring him for the time being. He will just tell him to stay after class like he has done many times.

He hates seeing his lover, well it was more in his head, Josh was not his lover. But he hated seeing the teenager always so down and moping. It was getting to him, a shard of his glass heart breaking off every day when he saw the bags under his eyes get deeper.

When he saw the tightness of his hands around his backpack straps as if he were always ready to push or punch somebody just to be left alone. He saw the earbuds stuck in his head. Josh was the only one to get away with the buds in Tyler's class.

Only because, although the boy does not pay attention, he still manages to turn in his homework, give Tyler the class work they worked on that day and pass his tests and quizzes. Josh was phenomenal, which caused Tyler to chow down to the depth. Why was he so upset, he wanted to help his wanting-oh-so-badly-to-be lover, even though it is wrong. He wanted to help.

Tyler smiled when someone raised their hand, lifting the glasses up his nose a bit and nodding his head. "I'm having trouble closing my essay, do you mind helping," a young blonde named Jenna asked. Tyler smiled standing to go help her, he knelt down in a squat by her desk, helping her with the conclusion.

"You see, you want to be a belt to bring back what you stated in your thesis. In this case, are habits genetic or do they come from what people see on a daily basis? Which I think is okay for now. So what you wanna do, as I see by your essay, is to say that our minds believe it is right when we see others doing it. We believe that having these habits, are the way of life, which may cause chaos when someone steps out of that fine line."

Tyler smiles, and Jenna just nods her head, going to type down. She had set notes to the side to be able to get everything she believed in the essay. Tyler then looked over at Josh, his laptop was closed, head down and earplugs plugged in. Tyler only sighed going to the front of the class.

Twenty minutes later, he called everyone to start packing up. "Erhm, Joshua, may you stay back please?" Tyler didn't receive an answer, but he knew Joah heard him. Josh always does. It's made Tyler think that Josh wasn't even listening to music, he just put them in so no one would talk or bother him.

Once the bell rang to indicate the end of the day, the class became empty and Tyler started making his way to the back, sitting in the desk beside Josh's. Josh picked up his head and looked over at his teacher, he seemed so much more tired, he looked awful, and Tyler felt sorry for him.

"You wanna talk today?" Tyler asked calmly. He watched Josh take the hood from off his head, his hair was all cut off. He still had his gauges and his nose ring, but who knew how long they'd last until his parents started despising those too.

"Mr. Joseph, they've taken everything from me now. They've sucked it all out of me. I thought I could deal when it came to the skirts and the sweaters. But then they wanted my hair gone, they wanted my hair gone because it was pink!"

Josh's face began to scrunch up, tears were brimming his eyes. "These fucking pants are too skinny. Can't wear my fucking nightgowns. They took them away too! I have nothing! They stole my identity, w-who am I even now. This isn't me! I want my things back!"

Tyler laid a hand on his back, rubbing in circles to soothe the younger boy. The younger then leaned over, laying his head in the heap of tylers shoulders, soaking it with his tears and muffling his cries.

"Don't think too much on this, Joshua." Tyler started, yet instantly regretting it when it escaped his lips. He then let out a sigh, "Think of it this way, you know who you are. You know who you want to be. Where you wanna go. This is your last year, you have two and a half months. You're gonna get through this. You're gonna be out of that house, buying new clothes, doing your hair in different and new clothes, changing you again. Revisiting that stage."

"I'm sorry, Mr. Joseph, I don't understand."

"Think of this, as a clean slate. Think of it more, as you had created this whole essay, and...um... your dog, pola!" Josh then giggles, stuffing his face into Tyler's shoulder making the older's chest flutter. "She comes around, eats up your essay, and all you wanna do is kick that damned thing..."

"NO!" Josh whined, pulling his head away and looking at Tyler with a frown. "I don't wanna kick it, her name is cute, therefore she is cute. So you can't kick her."

Tyler smiled down at him, "Of course, I should've thought of that, I'm sorry." Josh nodded, accepting the apology. "But, now you have to rewrite your whole essay, starting on a fresh piece of paper. You are in charge, Joshua, you can rewrite what you've made. You're gonna do great things, make people smile."

Josh looked away from Tyler so he couldn't see his blush. "And I must say, it has thrown me off a bit with the skinny jeans. I thought you were having an existential crisis." Tyer laughed and loved it when Joshua chimed in with him also. "Just you wait, sweetheart, things will turn one-eighty for you."

It became silent between them for a bit, Josh almost falling asleep in Tyler's one arm before realizing where he was. He began standing up and grabbing his things. "Thank you, Mr. Joseph, for listening. And all that. I really need it."

He then leaned down, giving the man a kiss on his cheek, like he does every other day. Tyler watches him leave, "Wait! Joshua!" he stood on his feet, catching the teenager before he could open the door. He grabbed his hand leaning down and giving his knuckles a brisk kiss.

Tyler saw the roses rise in Josh's cheeks, the way his jaw dropped. "It's a pleasure to have you in my classroom. And I'm not asking for it to happen overnight, but I sure do miss those sweet smiles you have. You have a good night, Joshua."

Josh looked like he wanted to say something. Like something was holding him back, yet instead, he smiled at the older man. He pulled back his hand and stood there, looking up at older man before leaning up and forward, their lips connecting in a soft kiss.

It was just how Josh always imagined it. Ever since Tyler talked to him so close, the way his lips moved around the short stubble, the way they were so cherry and tasty looking. He's always wanted to encapture them in his own and loved it when Tyler's hands had settled on his hips.

He let his hands land softly on his biceps, holding him close as their lips moved in a dance Josh had always wanted with the older man. He loved how experienced he was, the way his tongue was gentle when it touched his bottom lip.

Tyler pulled him in closer, letting their lips fall away and he just holding Josh to him. Hugging him, letting him know that he was there for him. And Josh believed him, he will start anew and Josh was so ready.

"When your hair grows back, and when you're ready, I think Blue would be the perfect color," Tyler whispered to him. "Don't you think, beautiful?"

"You think I'm Beautiful?"

"I always thought you were, Josh, even after this. I still believe in you, one hundred."

So many Drafts! So many Updates To Come!
Riv.e