°Locker Rooms Are Meant for Changing°

Okay... so this is an old one shot that i made a year and a half ago. It's pretty cringey ngl, but I thought I should update something right? Eh, enjoy, it's in Tyler's Point of view

[WHY DIDN'T ANYONE TELL ME THERE WAS NOTHING HERR! Also bit of a daddy kink in here.]

I walk into the locker rooms sweating, panting and I just want to go home. Basketball is every part of my life, but I hate the practice where I work even harder because coach had a bad day.

It was as if he was taking his anger out on me and my team. I open my locker and evidently everyone else was leaving the locker room so quickly as they started saying their goodbyes and giving me the pat on the back.

I nod my head and I was now alone in the locker rooms. I pull the penny that was drenched in sweat over my head and shook my hair like a dog. I stretch my arms, feeling as they are already tightening up.

I hear the doors open and close to the room and i quirk an eyebrow at it. I look around the lockers and see the blue boy I know looking in each row of lockers. He then stopped instantly at the sight of me and smiled shyly.

“Hi, Ty.” he said quietly and walks his way over and closer to me.

I look down at him and smile softly, taking my hands and placing them softly on his hips. “Hello, love. What are you doing still here? I thought you went home.” I ask him.

“I kinda wanted to go home with you today, if that's no problem. So I waited in the library and did some homework already.” he says softly. His brown bold eyes shimmered under the rooms lights. He bit his lips making them turn a darker shade of pink.

“Of Course, babe. That's no problem. We'll go to my house.” and I set a soft kiss on his nose. He giggled and rose his navy blue sweater paws up to his mouth. His eyes squinted and I felt a flutter in my chest at the beauty in front of me

“Alright. Well let me get dressed, yeah?” I say with raised eyebrows. He nods and sat on the bench while I went back to my locker to change into my casual clothes.

I took off my shoes and slid my shorts down. I went to go through my locker to find my skinny jeans until I gasped loudly when I felt pressure at my crotch.

I lift and turn to see Josh looking up at me with blown eyes and his hand slowly moving on my crotch covered by the thin layer of my boxers. I shake under his touch, his small hands working me as I get harder.

“Josh, what are you doing?” I say as I use his shoulders to keep myself balanced. His grip tightened around me and I can't help but let out the loud groan.

“Im sorry, Ty. I've kind have been a bad boy.” He says still not stopping his teasing moves. “I did more than just finish my homework. I found out no one can you hear you when you lounge at the back table.”

The thought of Josh touching himself in a public place crossed my mind and I felt knees buckle with anticipation. With adrenaline still running through my veins, I grab at his wrist and stand him up, though he is only as tall as my chest.

I grab at the hem of his sweater and lift it off of him. I then grab his skinnies and pull them down so he now stood in front of me with pretty flower panties. I sat on the bench and pulled him into my lap, grabbed his wrist and put them in the back of him.

He bit his lip with a side smile and teasingly moved his hips. “You better stop, love. You know better touching yourself in the first place.” I lay a open mouth wet kiss on his collarbone and his head rolled to the back, his jaw falling slack.

One of my hands held onto his wrists as my other held his hips, drilling his subtle movements. He gasped when I bit at his sweet spot on his neck rolled his head back to lay on my shoulder. I felt his teeth nip at my skin and I tightened my hold on him.