•Sit On My Face.2•

He tilted his head back and felt the harsh burn of liquor track down his throat. He hissed and shook his head before pushing the empty cup to the bartender, asking for another.

His mind was already buzzed and the bartender was close to not giving what the man wanted. But nonetheless did so, as the man every since he stepped foot into the bar had cried silently.

There were still tears tracing down his tan cheeks, eyes still as red as anger and heart invaded his a broken shatters, stabbed repeatedly and beyond repair. He breathed in as the golden liquor sat in front of him.

After cursing out a 'fuck it' he grabbed the tiny glass and tilted his head back once more. He knew he should stop, but the sight was burned heavy into his head. And he wanted to do anything to get rid of it.

"Hey, I think you should slow down a bit," said a voice. Tyler thought it was the bartender, ready to send red hot daggers his way, but the bartender was nowhere near and a hand was placed gently on the backrest of his seat.

Tyler turned his head to be met with the man with deep brown eyes a sad smile, beautiful milk like skin and blue curly hair. He swallowed hard, if anything, the way his structure and how he carried himself, he was the perfect definition of Tyler's teenage wet dreams.

But now he's older, married. 'Ever so happily'. "What's it to you?" He murmured, using just his finger to push his small glass to signal the bartender.

"Well, I think you're very attractive, and if you're way past your inhibitions, I can't take you home," he said bluntly with a shrug. Tyler shook his head looking at the man, he looked him up and down even though he's already done it three times every since the man sat down down. "Oh I'm sorry, by the way, I'm Josh."

"Tyler."

"Cool, Tyler. So...." Josh smacks his lips as he raises the glass to his lips and takes a sip of the blue alcoholic drink. "What brings you here. I'm a usual and I haven't seen ya."

"My marriage."

"Oh well shit, that sucks." Josh sat his drink down and scoot his chair a bit closer. "What's she do, my dude."

"Oh well, he brought a woman home, knowing that I was away with my parents. I don't work, he doesn't want me to. And I don't know why it kills my confidence I guess, but just coming home and seeing him in our bed with some woman, that just shattered everything I had." Tyler leaned his head down, going to push his cup closer so the bartender could refill it. But Josh brought it back.

"Sounds like an asshole." Josh muttered first. "Hey don't worry, maybe it's worse for you because you're married, but I had a few run ins like that. And they always said, that he was just experimenting. Which Is always bullshit, ya know?"