•Boss: Josh Dun.4•

Tyler felt a bit more, scandalous today. He always wore baggy sweaters, with his skirts. Every now and then throwing in some soft socks that reached above his knee a bit. But he had grown quite comfortable in the company.

He's learned the ins and outs within these few weeks, grown accustomed to the new LA world around him, bathed in it almost. The new atmosphere had gotten to his head and he lathered in it, letting it soak into his pores.

He was walking through the corridor, passing by Aaron as he had just shown up. Not a minute late, Josh just likes showing up ten minutes early, which causes them to run into each other with wide smiles in the elevator.

Elevators have cameras.

But today, Tyler wanted to surprise Josh. He leaned over the main table, feeling his skirt ride up, and he bet if you looked at him in a certain angle, you could definitely see his ass. It was purposeful, but he was testing the waters, for himself of course.

"Aaron, could you be a doll, and get me my usual coffee?" he asked with a sickly wide smile, and Aaron stood up instantly.

"Yeah, Mr. Dun has a meeting in ten minutes, if you could just sit here and wait for them to arrive and I will leave to get your coffee." His smile was sincere as he looked between Tyler and packing his bags.

Tyler shrugged, "Of course, and thank you so much Aaron" the man left without another word. Tyler smiled, patting down the shorter than usual skater skirt, the white t-shirt tucked safely into the waistband and making sure it was nice and smooth.

His legs were covered in black pantyhose, that colored him a few shades darker, yet they were irresistible. Most pantyhose go on like leggings and what not. But not for Tyler. Tyler has a purposeful and these pantyhose stopped around the joint of his thighs.

So if he had so much opened his legs, anyone who looked would be able to see everything. "Hi, I'm here to see Mr. Dun, ten o'clock appointment," Tyler heard a feminine voice. He looked up fro looking at his newly manicured nails, smiling that sick smile.

"Of course," he looked around the desk, "Mrs.Martha Laine." Tyler smiled back up at her.

"Just Ms."

Tyler puckered his lips, letting his eyes lazily scan the desktop, not changing his incident or acknowledging the blonde any longer. Instead, he grabbed the phone, dialing up his boss's phone. "Dun." spoke firmly through the phone, making Tyler bow his head to hide his blush.

"Your ten o clock with Mrs. Laine is here, Mr. Dun," he spoke smoothly through the phone. Tyler lifted a finger to his lips, biting down on the knuckle. "Would you like me to send her back right now?"

"Yes, Tyler you may," Josh spoke firmly. He was about to pull the phone away from his ear but heard his name being called through the automatic dialer.

"Yes, Mr. Dun."

"Once, Mrs. Laine leaves, I want you in my office."

"Yes, sir." Tyler smiled, allowing the dialer to finally hang up. He looked up at the blonde, "You can start making your way back, Mrs. Laine." He extended a hand and the blonde just rolled her eyes and began stepping back.

Tyler knew who Martha. She was in charge of one of the branches, married then divorced after three years. At least Tyler didn't call her by her maiden name. He was really close, but he'd probably get in trouble with Josh. Or maybe he wanted to.

+.+

Tyler watched the blonde walk past his office door a little after eleven o'clock. She seemed normal, and Tyler just rolled his eyes. He waited a few moments, continuing his work before he heard the buzzer on his desk go off.