°Gifted°

Never had Tyler ever thought he would be in this moment. He never thought that he would be able to do things that he enjoyed doing, in an open field with grass taller than him as he sat down and done his favorite thing in the world.

This was the only place. There were no restrictions, no barriers as he smiled when little pebbles rose in the air, going in circles faster and faster. His smile grew wider when more pebbles added to the batch.

He lifted his other hand, splitting the one ring of pebbles in two. He then made them stop and he let out a breath of amazement. "You're so amazing," he heard his boyfriend say. Tyler looked over at the younger boy, "So special."

Tyler couldn't help but blush. The younger moved so he sat on Tyler's lap, pushing him back so he laid on the dry ground. Josh bit down on his lip, his hands lowering and disappearing under Tyler's shirt.

"Josh we don't have to."

"But I do." He countered fast. He looked at Tyler with big eyes, "You're already so amazing to me, and an add-on with your power. You're fantastic Tyler, I want to." Josh leaned down, kissing softly at tyler's neck and hearing a soft hum. "Besides, I'm wearing panties, gonna take 'em off me?"

"How?" Tyler smiled looking up at Josh who began grinding their hips together.

"You know you can take off my clothes with that telekinetic power of yours." Josh smiled, "But I rather feel your hands on me." Josh sat up, pulling his shirt over his head and then smiling as he reached down for Tyler's.

He obliged, letting the shirt being pulled off his body. He then turned them around, now hovering over Josh. He licked his lips slowly, looking at the pale expanse of Josh's body. "You're so perfect, I love you."

Josh then grew a genuine smile, blushing and looking away from Tyler for just a second before looking him in the eye. "Love you too." Tyler's hand then lowered, tinkering with his buttons before pulling them down and being faced as promised with dark silky blue panties.

"Beautiful." Tyler pushed the pants off of him, letting his lips work their way down Josh's body, He heard josh mewl below him, licking his skin and feel him shudder. "You look amazing out here. I always wanted to do this."

"What, have sex out here, in a field?"

"This place is special to me Josh, and doing this with you, means everything to me." Tyler got between Josh's legs, kissing him softly, grinding his hips against Josh's. Josh's legs wrapped tightly around Tyler's waist, pulling him down closer and letting them rub sensually against one another.

The way Josh mewled into Tyler's ear as Tyler tainted his neck with love bites made the older dizzy, grabbing at josh's panties and pulling them off with his thumbs as his fingers slid slowly over his skin.

He watched as Josh's dick sprung from the entrapment, he kissed up Josh's legs, coming at his entrance and slicking up his fingers with his spit to stretch him. Once he had deemed him stretched, he pulled off his own pants and boxers, as far down to his thighs.

Slowly, he pushed himself into Josh, hearing the younger cry out and gasp. Hands instantly were in his hair and Tyler was letting out a groan in the crook of Josh's neck. "Oh fuck, could've warned me," Josh panted out.

"I'm sorry. We can-"

"No, move please." Tyler pulled out slowly before pushing back in and deeper, Josh moaning out into the open field. Tyler picked up his pace, he grabbed a leg, lifting it up and pushing himself deeper into Josh.

Josh started letting out chants, "Oh fuck, Tyler, please. I'm gonna cum," His chants were cut off by the moan that rang louder making Tyler shake above him. "Please there, right there!"

The hold on Tyler came tighter and Tyler felt the same. The grip on Josh's leg and hip, Tyler was going to pierce through with his nails from how hard he was going. He bit down on Josh's shoulder, hearing Josh shriek.

"Oh fuck, I'm right there." Josh then shot his eyes open, eyes widening as he looked around him. Pebbles and specks of dirt were rising off the ground. His eyes hooded with every thrust as Tyler pressed against his prostate yet he was so entrapped by the floating specks.

"Josh I'm gonna," Tyler loud out a loud groan, Josh then closing his eyes feeling Tyler continue to thrust into his with a sharp pace before having his own orgasm. His eyes squeezed shut, yet opened them in time to see the specks around them fall as Tyler came and settled more against Josh.

Josh could live with that as he stroked Tyler's hair. He looked down at Tyler who seemed to be so tired. "So amazing."

the shortest smut I've written for this book
riv