Daddy's Good Little Boy

I literally have 5 prompts that I am so sure about writing and publishing. But they don't have smut yet. I always stop writing when I lead up to it!

UGHGGHGUGHGUUUGHUGUHUGNNNGUHNGUHBNGNot smut.

Josh woke up the next morning, his eyes being blinded by the outside sun. It was usually shaded by the upbeat morning boy that sits himself on Josh's lap and kisses him until he is wide awake, willing to cook breakfast.

But this morning, was unlike other mornings. This morning, started with a punishment, just as the night before had begun and carried on today. This punishment was the one Tyler had accepted, but hated the most.

Because, if Daddy ever used this punishment on his little boy, Tyler knows he had done something bad. And truly he had. No matter the excuses although they were valid, something could've happened to Josh's little boy and Tyler understands.

So, Josh kicked his legs over his bed, sliding on a pair of sweatpants and making his way to the bathroom. He brushed his teeth, wiped down his face like he would any other day. He wasn't stressed of the absent little boy. No.

He knew exactly where he was. Josh stepped out of the shared room, making his way down the short hall until he was faced with another. He smiled, it was silent. "It sounds like someone is sleeping," he muttered to himself.

Which wasn't a bad thing. That means that no matter what Tyler had come to his accept his action and instead of crying, he was sleeping. Hopefully soundly. Josh opened the door as quietly as possible. Seeing the room was dark.

He flickered on a single light, scanning the room until he found the little boy curled into himself on a bed made for dogs precisely. He was a pet today. Although pet play was something that could be fun, Tyler was not a fan. He didn't like the thought of being on his hands and knees all day.

But he brought it on himself.

Josh walked over, his feet not making a sound on the thick carpet. "Pet," Josh spoke, his voice ringing in his ears and it was like he perked up just like a dog, turning around to look at Josh. He began to whimper at the sight of him.

Josh lifted a hand, going to pet the top of Tyler's head and Tyler leaned into it. He felt the warmth of Josh's hand against his cheek and turned his face to kiss his palm. "I'm sorry, Daddy. I hope you forgive me?"

"I didn't know you had permission to speak?" Josh spoke back, letting his hand fall to his side and Tyler looked away, hating the firmness of his voice, but also liking the slight shiver. "Sweet sweet pet, you understand why I am doing this, yes?"

"Yes, sir."

"Can you tell me why?"

Tyler let out a whine almost looking away with shimmering teary eyes. "I swear Daddy-"

"I am not your Daddy today, pet. You should know your place by now."

"I'm sorry Master. It was an accident. I swear I thought it was you, I thought you were the one touching me. There was so much music, so much dancing. I knew it wasn't you when I turned around. I was looking for you but..."

Josh nodded, smiling sadly at his boy. "I know baby. And I do have some wrong on my end also. I shouldn't have left you alone for not even a second. There was just... business I needed to tend to. I should be more vigilant, yes?"

Tyler didn't answer, scared that he would be put down by his actions once again. "So I want to propose something to you. After your eighteen hours are up, since this is your second time with this punishment, I will reward you. Sound good?"

"Yes, th-thank you master." Tyler smiled and bowed his head down.

"Now, off to the kitchen, I have to get breakfast ready." Josh spoke with a cheery voice. Any other morning, Tyler would be excited, hopping as fast as he could to taste his Daddy's pancakes. But, this was a punishment morning.

+.+

Tyler looked down at his...plate. It was an actual dog bowl, one filled with water and the other filled with pancakes. He didn't like his food touching, so Josh just made him pancakes, cut them up into smaller pieces and placed them in a bowl.

At first, Tyler felt humiliated, and actually still does. He hates that this is what he has to do, but it would alleviate the punishment. And he didn't want that. He could call an end to all this, but it wasn't that extreme. It was just embarrassing.

So with a bit of haste, he bent down and began eating out of the bowl, taking two slices between his mouth and chewing on it with as much enthusiasm. "Is it too hot pet, or are you okay?"

Tyler swallowed what he had in his mouth and looked over. "It's perfect. Thank you, sir." Tyler didn't miss the smile that creased on his face. Without another care, he delved into his bowl and began eating.

After they finished their breakfast, Tyler took his chance to look at the clock in the living room. Five hours left of his punishment. He was motioned towards the living room after Josh finished cleaning the dishes and the dog bowls.

He sat comfortably on the couch and Tyler looked at him with wide blown eyes. "Hmm, I guess you wanna sit with me don't you?" Josh teased and looked at Tyler with a pleased smile when he whimpered and nodded his head. "Too bad, sweetheart, you're gonna be my footstand for the first movie."

Tyler looked away, moving so that Josh could kick his feet up on Tyler's back and lay back comfortably. He let out a relieved sigh, "You're such a good boy, baby. Couldn't ask for a better pet."

Tyler beamed at the praise and felt this amazing boost. He will get through this embarrassing punishment with ease from that one praise.

+.+

The sound of Josh's approval hum is what made Tyler perk up and look over his shoulder at Joshua who had his arms wide open arms. Tyler got off his hands and knees, ignoring the cracks in his wrists when he hops into Josh's lap, kissing on his neck in an apology.

Josh was laughing, the tiny kisses and excited bubby feeling that he hadn't got to experience til now made him all over happy. He doesn't like punishing his boy, but what was done had to be done.

"Calm down, love. Calm down." Josh told him, pulling Tyler back from him. "Are you hungry at all, want something to eat?" Josh smiled and Tyler looked at him like he was crazy. "No, I want you, Daddy," Tyler said and Josh held in his moan when Tyler started moving his hips. "I just want my Daddy."

Ya see, this what I mean. Build up and END