•Delinquents•

Josh was sitting on his couch, stuffing his face with popcorn and watching a movie when he heard three soft knocks on his door. He furrowed his eyebrows in, going to stand as he paused the movie, he didn't care about he not wearing a shirt and sweatpants low on his hips.

Three more soft knocks echoed through his apartment and he opened the door, just a bit at first, being faced with dim hallway lights and the body of someone standing with their head held low. "Hello?" Josh said softly. When their face picked up, a race of happiness and awe rushed through his body.

He instead leaned down and wrapped his arms around Tyler's waist, pulling him in tight and delving his face into the side of Tyler's neck. He made sure not to raise him too high so that his underside wasn't shown off to anyone.

He pulled Tyler into his apartment, planting soft kisses on his neck his cheeks and sometimes a quick peck to the lips that made Tyler blush a bit. Josh set him back down to the floor, Tyler staying close, "I'm really happy to see you, but what're you doing here?" Josh asked.

Tyler pulled him to the couch, pushing Josh down so that he could lay in the couch and bridge his legs over Josh's. Josh just chose to rub at his exposed thighs, his skirt hiking up a bit, and the smooth skin under his callused fingers. Tyler had only let out a sigh looking away a bit, "My parents are gonna fucking hate me."

"You always say that when you come here," Josh chuckled, giving his thigh a few reassuring squeezes. "What did you do this time?"

Tyler looked up at Josh with a smug-like smile. "I failed my test." Tyler giggled as Josh let out an exasperated sigh and shook his head at the eighteen-year-old senior. "What!? I actually tried, Josh. But you know Mr. Wicket, he's honestly disgusting." Tyler looked at Josh with fluttering eyes.

"So, what do you want me to do about it, baby?" Josh smiled back, fluttering his eyes just the way Tyler was.

"I don't know. Maybe it'll encourage you if I tell you that when I tried to talk to him about my test and see what I did wrong, he tried to feel me up." Josh's face instantly fell looking at the younger boy. "Don't worry, my knee worked perfectly fine, but I don't think it's enough."

"Me either, babe."

+.+

Tyler giggled as Josh pulled at his hand towards the house that stood tall and inside held a greasy man. In Josh's bookbag, he held eggs and toilet paper, and some spray paint that Tyler wasn't sure if he wanted to use or not. Eggs and toilet paper were just enough for him in his book.

But whatever Josh wanted, because honestly, he'd do anything for him. Josh pulled the younger close to him as they both looked at the house ahead from behind a bush. "What do you wanna do first?"

Tyler bit his lip, leaning forward first to plant a soft peck to Josh's lips, which made the older blush a bit in the dark night. "I wanna do you, but I guess Tp-ing the house will do for right now."

Josh shook his head, his smile so big that his tongue pokes out just a bit and the smile wrinkles broadened. It made something flutter in Tyler's stomach. They both reached into the bag, going for the seven rolls of Toilet paper.

One by one, the front yard, bushes, trees, and the mailbox was covered in the cheapest one-ply toilet paper that could easily rip. So when Mr. Wick ever tries to pull the toilet paper, it will rip so easily, it will take forever for him to get the paper out.

Tyler giggled as he threw the last roll over the tree, toilet paper flying through the air and getting caught into the tree. Josh came up behind him, chuckling into his ear, "I think the eggs might wake him up."