Tickle Me Silly

Hey, hey, back to my possible three to four-day updates. Uhm, before you start, I want to say you guys are amazing. This book his 3k, and in the course of two days, I think it went up almost two hundred reads. Then there are 100 comments!!!!! And as I said before, I fricking love all of them, thank you soo much! For the comments, reads and votes, you guys are awesome!! And then I am #1 in two categories, !!!!YOU ALL!!! OMF. I swear this is more than what I expected from this book. I actually was so happy on Wednesday when I woke up and saw it hit 3k. Like you guys, I almost started crying, this is so awesome!! Okay, enjoy now..... Not really smut, but it's kind of there....

Tyler was laying back on the bed, an arm behind his head and legs sprawled out as Josh rested right on his side. His head laid gently on his chest, they both bothered by the television, Josh's fingers skimming at the exposed skin from Tyler's raised shirt.

It wasn't a sexual touch, but Tyler did feel great, the soft touch of his little boys' fingers on him always made him feel so relaxed. Which is why his eyes were closed and he was about to start snoring himself to sleep.

This never happened much, where the two boys could actually just lay in bed for a lazy day. Usually, it was because Josh was way too hyperactive to sit still for a long period of time or Tyler was busy working in his home office.

Yet today was Tyler's day off, and instead of begging for ice cream or going out to hang with friends in the city, Josh pushed Tyler back on the bed, gave him a sweet loving kiss on his lips and they smiled, saying their good mornings and have been cuddled up since.

Josh licked his lips as he skimmed his fingers along his daddies exposed skin, biting down on his lip. He looked up at Tyler who was still on the brink of being thoroughly asleep. He sat up from his position, slowly wrapping his legs around Tyler's hips before settling on Tyler's thighs.

He took in a heavy breath, giving Tyler a kiss on his cheek, and seeing him just grumble a bit before being thoroughly asleep. He could wake up his daddy in many ways, he could poke him, he could rub their hips together, oh that sounded amazing, Josh would probably purposely make him hard.

Then run away which would eventually lead to punishment because he teased his daddy, but also, some amazingly hot sex that always made Josh's skin so warm and ease all his tense up muscles from his easy going job.

Josh giggled, running his hands over Tyler's flaccid girth but then going up more to his sides. Josh's daddy's sides were always so tan, with just a little bit of squish. Other than Josh, he had more squish and Tyler always tells him he loves it with all his heart,

Josh grabbed at it, feeling Tyler move under him. Josh smile had widened, running his fingers up Tyler's sides and adding pressure to his ribs making the older man jerk and groan under him. His eyebrows furrowed together trying to shake away from the touch.

Tyler was slowly waking up, his lips upturning for only a second before his whole face would turn into a frown. Josh tried to tickle him more, having so much fun in grabbing at his daddy's side, it wasn't until a fun giggle escaped his lips that Tyler looked up at him grabbing at Josh's wrists.

There was silence as Tyler looked at his little baby on top of him and Tyler didn't know whether to shake his head or let his baby continue his fun. "What do you think you're doing?" Tyler asked. Josh looked at him a bit scared but in a playful way.

"Are you ticklish daddy?"

Tyler looked at him with hard eyes. Tyler was never one to be tickled, he never laid back at someone had attacked him ever with tickles. He was very closed in, never let anyone get too close unless it was Josh. There was only Josh breaking down his walls one by one.