•I Like Your Style•

Hiya!
It's another one of those chapters by a beautiful mind. trench- thanks so much for this idea. Honestly never even thought about this. And when you brought it up, I was driving to work and I read it at a stop light and instantly so many ideas. I wrote my rough summary and started writing when I got home.
y

ou

@trench-

Thanks so much for all the support you've given this book, the love you send and the idea you've inspired me with. Loves Much!

Okay Biya!

Tyler sat on the rough carpeted floor as he extended his right leg, reaching out to loosen the muscles. He took even breaths, feeling his body resist but eventually ease at the stretch. He did the same for his left, loosening the tense muscles and falling into synchronization with his back. He made sure his body was loose and ready to take the ice, eyes falling shut and just letting the cool wave of ice press to his face.

It was a serene feeling, calming all the pent up stress and nerves that had pinched and wrecked his psyche. Tyler knows people have problems, he knows that we all deal with our worst. But he had found his release, he had found a way to let his body fall in a wave of music and tell his story, sing his song as he moved his body. He breathed out as he stood on his toes, he found his balance on the sleek edge of his skates and the carpet. He pulled up his leggings and bubbled out his sweatshirt. It gets cold in the rink after a while, he's learned his lesson.

He made careful steps, going to where the door to the rink was and letting out a breath. He stepped on, his leg thrusting forward and giving him that speed he needed. The cold slapped at his face, his eyes closing, left, right, left, right. He spun his body to be skating backward, hands behind his back as he repeatedly moved his feet to keep up movement, eyes remaining closed as he pictures what he wanted to do.

He knew no one else was in the rink, and it was huge so he was no where near the edge yet. He breathed out, pressing the tip of the skate into the ice, turning his ankle the right way and forcing his body to spin. His body felt weightless as his spin grew in speed. He could feel the wetness catch to the ends of his leggings, but he focused, slowing down to come to a complete stop.

He let out a breath, the cold making it curl and spiral in the air, he watching it float til it dissipated. "That was pretty cool!" He heard someone yell. Tyler rolled his eyes, ignoring the comment and continuing on to skate casually along the rink until the person left. "You come here a lot?" They asked Tyler looked over at them, their bomber jacket big on them and the camo on it contrasting well with the red in his hair. Tyler took a swallow and looked away, of all people it had to be him.

Tyler closed his eyes, he wanted to try a jump today, he wanted to try and skate across the rink with his leg propped up and he balancing on the other. He had plans and now, with the possibility of failing, he doesn't want to try. Scared that he may fail and embarrass himself in front of his neighbor.

"Hey! Ty! Tyler! Tyler!!" Tyler took a peek over at him, the boy widely smiling and waving his arms around. But now he couldn't say that he hadn't seen him. He had to turn to look at him. Josh stopped waving and instead moved to tell him to come closer. With a heavy breath, he listened, going back to the entrance, he running to the edge and coming to an instant stop.

"What do you want?" Tyler spoke harshly, making Josh smile even wider.

"I honestly didn't expect you to be here today. I was gonna call a few buddies so we could rough house in here for a bit. Or whatevs." Josh shrugged his shoulders smiling at Tyler as he bent to lean on the edging, looking straight at him.