•Tender Fingers•

So this one shot, has taken first place on my longest one shot. This is 4,700 words long and I hope you enjoy. In here Josh is a virgin, and Tyler is not, and Tyler is going to lead Josh on topping during sex. So just give the boy a chance, he's just gonna speak out of nowhere, he's scared.
Riv

Updated: Okay so I went and re-edited this. HOW DID YOU EVEN UNDERSTAND!? I honestly am so disgusted with myself to show the little fraction of you all, that illerate, grammer-less side of me
*cries in spanish*

Josh wrung his hands together as he walked through the halls. The nagging thought had been playing in his head for a while, it was there, mocking him during the late hours. Mocking him whenever he tried to speak to his boyfriend as easy and normal as possible.

But it always clogged his throat, forcing him unable to breathe, and he just resorts to asking him about the homework. Josh wasn't the most outgoing at all. He even wonders what is going on in Tyler's head, how does he, the delicate flower of his grade, the one that smiles and makes everyone around smile with him. The soothing voice and dark eyes, what did he see in Josh.

Josh doesn't know, Josh was opposite of him. Josh wasn't even the one that asked to be his boyfriend. It was Tyler. The boy who wore skirts with Josh's band shirts. He even stole them before they were an official couple.

But now, Josh ventured the halls, going straight for Tyler's locker, like he's started to do because he really does want to be a better boyfriend. He wants to be someone Tyler could lean on, and Tyler not be the one to initiate everything. Josh needed to take a stand, be the one to lean in and kiss him without being so surprised, hold his hand without worrying Tyler will pull it away, hug him, compliment him. He wanted to be better.

He took in a deep breath, turning his worried expression to a smile and leaning by Tyler. The said boy turned, his white skirt flowing as he held books to his chest. But Josh already saw it was his favorite MCR shirt Tyler was wearing today and his cheeks turned red as he smiled.

"Hey babe," Tyler purred as he stepped forward to give Josh a hug. His voice rung through Josh, it made him shiver and he knows Tyler felt it as his whole body was pressed to Josh's in an innocent hug. Josh let out a breath, he wrapped his arms around Tyler's waist, pulling him in tighter and shivered once again when he felt Tyler's warm breath sigh against his neck.

It was a good, he thought as he slowly pulled away, but before Tyler could slide from his arms, Josh pulled him back in, kissing Tyler softly on the lips. The surprised squeal was instantly sucked in as Josh held him close, the innocent kiss moving as Josh began sucking on Tyler's bottom lip. And now he sees, he really sees why Tyler loves kisses like these.

He didn't hear the raid of high schoolers in the hall, the bang of lockers, the ongoing chatter or the cat calls or names. He just felt, with closed eyes and lips that he had watched as Tyler talked. And only felt this three times before.

Tyler had resorted to short pecks on the cheek, forehead or lips because he saw how uncomfortable Josh would get when the kiss lasted a bit too long.

But now Josh was seeing, holding onto Tyler tightly. He was so sucked in, Tyler's voice going from surprised to content to now a giggle. Josh wanted more, but backed away a bit, Tyler's cheeks blazing hot, and eyes sparkling a lot more than usual. Josh smiled, an actual genuine smile that only showed up around the boy in his arms. Tyler leaned in placing one last peck to Josh's cheek, making the paler boys cheeks to go rosy. It was cute to Tyler, everything Josh did was cute.