chapter 6- real intentions

MATTHEW’S POV

The ice around my heart melted just as I watched Kathy break down in tears.

“Fuck! Bahala na!”

Unable to stop myself, I went to her and gathered her body against my own, lifting her into my arms with careful tugs until she came to her feet and put her arms around my neck.

“Shhh…Kathy. Magiging okay din ang lahat, I promise. I’ll take care of you.” I ran a hand down her silky long black hair, knowing that I meant every word. It’s not a word of comfort, o para lang maibsan ang sakit na nararamdamn niya. I really wanted to take care of Kathy.

Huminga ako ng malalim at mas lalo ko pang hinigpitan and pagkakayakap sa kanya. She felt so good, so right in my arms. My cock twitched as I smelled her alluring scent.

“Tangna! Now was not the time to get hard Matt!” but I wasn’t sure if I could be within a mile of Kathy and not get a raging erection.

“We’ll deal with it, Kathy. Tutulungan kita.”

Umalis siya sa pagkakayakap sa akin, swiping her tears. “Sorry, I got you all wet.” She hiccupped. “I can’t ball like a baby all day. Kailangan kong umisip ng paraan kung paano ba ako makakuha ng pera.” Her face was composed now, her expression lifeless.

“You can stay here. I have plenty of space and I’ll give you money. Think reasonably, Kathy. You need help. At handa akong tulungan ka. You can finish your vacation here in my house.” Hinahanda ko na ang sarili ko sa pagtanggi niya.

“Pero bakit? Why would you want me here? I’m a complete stranger to you?”

I wanted to tell her that she had never been a stranger, not since the first moment I saw her. “ You need help. And somehow it was my fault that you lost your things. ”

“Matthew, hindi ko pwedeng samantalahin ang kabaitan mo. You’ve been helping me, sobra sobra na iyon.”

Oh yeah, you can. Anytime you want to. “You aren’t taking advantage. You’re just accepting a little assistance. Isa pa magkababayan naman tayo. Im half pinoy naman.”

“ May 10 days pa ako para magstay sa Paris at nawawala yung ticket ko pabalik sa Pilipinas, I’m hopeless Matt so kahit ayaw kong tanggapin ang tulong mo. I have no choice. Please let me pay you pag uwi ko sa Pinas. Medyo matatagalan pero babayaran din kita.”

“I’m more than willing to help you. Pero hindi mo na ako kailangan bayaran pa.”

“But I-“

“That’s the deal. Take it or leave it?”

KATHY’S POV

Alam kong mayaman siya pero hindi naman niya kailangan ipamukha pa sa akin iyon. Isa pa ayaw kong magkaroon ng utang na loob sa taong hindi ko naman masyadong kilala. But do I really have a choice?

I searched his gray eyes, trying to read him, but Matthew was a mystery for me. Bakit niya ito ginagawa? Do I trust him? I hardly knew him. “Deal. Pero babayaran ko pa din kahit half lang.”

“No deal”

“You said you only had that one condition.”

He shrugged. “It’s an add- on since gusto mong baguhin ko ang terms ko.”

“Bakit mo ito ginagawa? I’m going to disrupt you privacy, take your money, and you got nothing?” I asked him.

“I don’t want your money. Can’t you just take the help? At huwag mo ng tanungin kung bakit?” he said in an irritated tone. Then he sat in the high stool chair.

Nagulat ako ng bigla niya akong hilahin at napaupo ako sa kandungan niya.

“There’s only one thing I want from you, Kathy.” His voice was low and husky. Inilagay niya ang mga kamay ko sa abs niya!

“W-what?"

I shivered as he embraced me, feeling the heat radiating from his body. “You. In my bed. One night. Anything I want, anything I need.”

“Me?” napaigtad ako ng mas nilapit niya ang mukha niya sa akin. His hungry lips trailed down the side of my neck.

“You. One night.” He repeated as his hands moved to my hips and stroked against the black robe, exploring my body greedily.