[0.5]

A/n: I present you! A long chapter! Well- I believe it is...

~=~

Wendy and Chelia were talking at the bar. One thing was certain; they both hadn't had this much fun in a long while. They seemed to be able to talk for ages, a giggle here and there but time seems to slow down in each others company. Something extremely rare to find. But they both we're surprised when a voice cut their conversation off temporary.

"Sorry to bother you."

"Master Sting?" Wendy questions, turning her head in his direction.

"Sting's just fine. No worry. But we're organising a meeting with all of us dragon slayers. I hope you'll be able to you know...be there?" Sting questions slightly rubbing his neck awkwardly.

"Don't worry I definitely won't miss something like that" Wendy smiles.

"Great...errrmmm....cheers, gotta go!" Sting replies quickly before running off, causing Wendy's smile to turn into a confused frown.

"He almost seemed nervous" Chelia thought out loud.

"I know what your saying" Wendy responds with a smille smile finding it's way onto her face once more. Chelia smiled at this, a light pink dusting her cheeks.

"Your smile is really nice Wendy!" Chelia exclaimed causing Wendy to go a deep scarlet.

"T-Thanks."

~=~

"Wait! I messed it up because I can't think staright! Rogue was supposed to recruit Wendy he's going to kill me! I'm such an idiot!" Sting freaks out not realising Rogue behind him.

"Erm...I'm not too bothered" Rogue sighs. "Although you got the idiot part right."

"O-Oh! Rogue! Heheheh...Opps" Sting responds sheepishly. "Sorry..." Sting sighs.

"Hey really, it's fine. I'll try to recruit Laxus instead okay?" Rogue replies reassuringly.

"Thanks Rogue!" Sting grins causing Rogue to turn away slightly attempting to hide his small blush.

"No problem. But we better get back to work again."

~=~

The Thunder Legion were sitting at a table near the corner of the Fairy Tail guild. Splitting the pay from their previous mission as equally as possible. But Laxus wasn't really paying attention to how much money he was getting. But more focussed on Freed then anything else. Recently he had been getting a weird sort of force of attraction luring him to Freed. On the journey back Laxus couldn't keep his eyes away. They always found themselves right back on Freed. Like an endless circle that's impossible to stop. Only delay the circuit...

"-xus-Laxus!" Freed's voice pulled him out of his thoughts.

"Oh, sorry Freed" Laxus replied without even thinking.

"What's wrong? Are you sick?" Freed questions, worry lacing his voice.

"Sick?" Laxus repeats, his confused gaze finding it's way to Freed's worried ones.

"Why would you-?"

"Your concentration is lacking...usually links to illnesses" Freed replies.

"I'm fine" Laxus responds before training his gaze back onto the table.

"You can tell me if something wrong" Freed responds.

"I know" Laxus simply replies, but those simple two words full Freed of a sudden confidence.