[4.9]

A/n: After only a few hours since I posted the authors note...It is clear that a large amount of people wish for Chendy! So let's get this show on the toad ami'right? It's road isn't it? Oops...

~=~

Cheila at the mirror almost disgusted at the person in front of her. The tears rolling down her cheeks added to this weaknesses she was experiencing. One she couldn't quite explain. But worst of all...She felt disgusted at herself for her selfish actions. Quickly wiping her tears away she runs from the bathroom door.

"Wendy!"

"Cheila! Oh my life I am so glad that you're okay. You had me worried!" Wendy exclaims, quickly pulling Cheila into a hug, "I was just going to come into the bathroom to get you..." Wendy trailed of nervously.

"Cheila I really do love you. I don't care how I'm seen...All of us dragon slayers in it together! Well except Gajeel but you get my point."

Cheila smiles in happiness, her crystal, ocean blue eyes lighting up like a spotlight. "You really mean it?"

"Of course...Shall we do it?" Wendy questions her voice flooding with a nervous tone towards the end.

"H-How do we to it? I-I mean it doesn't hurt or anything does it?"

"A small bite" Wendy replies giggling at Cheila's flustered expression.

"That's it?!?" Cheila  exclaims. "I thought it would be so much more!"

"Nope" Wendy giggles.

"You must be."

"Nope."

"I can't believe I was worried just for that..I thought it take some intense kissing or-"

Wendy's face turned a bright crimson before she quickly squeaks out a response.

"Ahhh! Okay I get it!"

Cheila giggles before kissing Wendy's cheek.

"You're really cute you know that?"

"E-E-Erm t-thank you?" 

"Well...I'm hungry how about you? I'll go make some dinner! Then we can sort this out with a good movie" Cheila comments, before making her way towards the kitchen. Wendy smiles, an idea popping into her head despite her surprisingly red cheeks.

'If I quickly mark her while she's not paying attention then it won't be so bad! I mean I have permission...'

Wendy quickly runs towards her bedroom. Picking up a small heart locket given to her by Cheila after their first grand magic games before sliding the locket over her small shoulders.  gently tracing the unique pattern embedded within the strong metal she sighed, a small nervous smile dancing upon her lips...

Before Cheila goes home...I'll give her a token of my own.'

Wendy once again gives a small grin before switching her light off and walking towards be dinning room.

'I'll definitely have to wear this!'

Quietly making her way towards the kitchen, she immediately felt the scent of turkey surrounding her. Smiling sheepishly she gently pushes the door. Wincing at the sound of the old door creaking and groaning as she did so. Shrugging her shoulders when she didn't receive an reaction she progressed further into the room...Spotting Cheila creating smooth buttery mash on the side. Once behind Cheila Wendy couldn't help giggling; causing Cheila to quickly spin around. Using the opportunity Wendy gently positioned her unusual dragon like teeth into her shoulder. Cheila's eyes widening at the sensation before eventually wrapping her arms around Wendy's small figure. Wendy slowly began to pull back, a relieved expression plastered upon her features seeing the blue, angel like wings dancing upon her shoulder. The mark was surrounded by a glow with a pink hue; a small dragon pattern carved within the wings. Cheila smiled brightly before kissing Wendy's nose childishly. Before making a comment.

"I feel so relieved..." Cheila pauses for a moment dramatically

"But never do that again!" Cheila whined causing Wendy to laugh.

"No promises!"

Cheila rolled her eyes slightly but found herself laughing anyway. She was over the moon happy and the marking was nothing like she imagined. In fact, she felt almost embarrassed that the possibility even flooded her mind. Shaking her head she quickly turned towards the small bowl on the counter.

"Feel like helping to make to best dinner ever?"

Wendy shook her head with smile before giggling.

"Of course."

"Okay! Please help me chop some of the vegetables on the table. Carla won't believe her eyes!"

"Yeah!"

~=~

Rogue and Sting sighed, as they began collecting all their things from the Fairy Tail apartment they began to feel accustomed to.

"Well make sure to thank Makarov for me. Don't forget Sting" Rogue warms. Sting laughs nervously before nodding.

"Don't worry I won't" Sting grins sheepishly. Rogue gives Sting a small smile before scanning the apartment. Eventually shutting the apartment door behind him.

"Right, let's go."

~=~