[0.8]

Natsu entered the guild looking round to see it was pretty normal. Laxus and Freed by the job request board, Wendy at the bar, talking to Chelia, Gajeel with Levy, people packed at tables with drinks, Cana getting drunk and the rest of team Natsu at a table.

"Natsu!" Lucy called him, eager to show him the leaflet in her hand.

"Hey Luce!" Natsu greeted.

"Have you seen this job?"

"Erm... Well I was going fishing with Happy" Natsu admits rubbing his head sheepishly.

"Aye!" Happy joined in circling the table.

"That's fine, you need to spend time with Happy every once in a while" Lucy replies with a smile.

"How about you guys?" Lucy questions.

"N-No way!" Gray counters hiding behind Erza.

"I think it would be productive" Erza replies calmly.

"Not you too!" Gray freaks out running behind Natsu.

"What's up with you Ice princess" Natsu snickers, but secretly enjoying it. Of course; he'd never admit that.

"Lyon is going!" Gray hisses. Suddenly Natsu's facial expression becomes serious.

"You come with me? We would get twice as many fish" Natsu offers.

"T-twice as many fish?" Happy stutters. "IT WOULD BE FISH PLANET!" Happy yells fantasizing about a planet made out of fish.

Gray relaxes slightly. "Sure" he replies casually.

Erza watches them with a brow raised.

"This is new" she comments nudging Lucy. Lucy smiles, shaking her head. "Better than them fighting."

"Good point."

~=~

Rogue get the keys out of his pocket as he opened the apartment door that Sting and Rogue were sharing.

"Surprised he remembered to lock it, then again people don't really give him much credit" Rogue murmurs, gently opening the door to see Sting asleep on the sofa. A small smile creeps onto Rogue's face as he looks at Sing peaceful expression before realizing what he was doing and quickly turning away. Knocking over a small plant pot at the same time.

"Damn" Rogue whispers, knowing he woke Sting up with the commotion.

"Oh hello Rogue" Sting yawns getting up off the sofa.

"Oh, erm...Morning?" Rogue replies, not really knowing how to respond.

"What was-Oh" Sting cuts himself off.

"S-Sorry" Rogue stutters.

"Why are you sorry? I do that stuff all the time!" Sting laughs it off, making Rogue let out a sigh of relief.

"What did you think I was gonna do?" Sting questions, fighting the urge to get upset. He didn't think he was so...aggressive for Rogue to think that way.

Rogue on the other hand couldn't explain why he felt so nervous about a plant pot. Other than the idea of Sting cutting himself.

"I don't quite know..." Rogue sighs.

"Maybe it's related to that Mating Season?" Sting suggests.

"You know what? I think maybe you're right."

~=~

Wendy remembered what Gajeel said this morning.

"Yeah yeah, but Wendy yours isn't as bad due to your age. You still will mate if you choose too. I mean it get's it out of the way so you don't have to worry about it in the future while that stages aren't properly you know..."

"I get it, and I prefer to mate so I'm not like Laxus!"

She said it so casual. Like it was te easiest decision in the world; and honestly it was anything but it. And she truly understood what Laxus said that morning. Completely relatable.

"I sort of what's the word...treasure our friendship. Me and Freed, is it right to go ahead and try to and do this?"

Yes, she does treasure her and Chelia's friendship. Her and Chelia. They were good friends immediately. As soon as they walked into the arena.

"Oh my goodness! Your not injured are you?"

Wendy's first words. In a fight as well. How ironic it sounds now, but she regretts nothing.

"Hi I'm Wendy it's nice to meet you!"

Second thing she ever said to Chelia... Introducing herself. After tripping over a rock. Wendy was surpised she even took her seriously.

"Mhm, yeah! Same to you!"

Chelia's first thing she ever said to Wendy.

Is it worth it?

Wendy couldn't answer that question. She really couldn't. I mean, Chelia came all the way to Fairy Tail, and staying at her apartment with her. The way things are playing out couldn't get any better.

But did she want to rush things? She didn't want their friendship ruined.

'This is going to be a though mating season' Wendy thought to herself with a heavy sigh.

~=~

A/n: I can't tell how I feel about this chapter, it took me a while. But I was worried about Fraxus which is scheduled for next chapter.

Question of the day: (Yeah I've started doing this you guys are screwed then again, I'm not expecting a reply)

What is you favourite Fairy Tail Ship?