[4.4]

A/n: Hello! How is everyone? Oh...One more thing! Thank you so much for 30K views! And I wonder if you guys have predicted anything yet. Make you're prediction before reading this chapter as it is given away! (Explains why I waited to upload this chapter) Moving on-

Allons-y! (If you get the reference you are amazing! ...You guys are amazing anyway to be fair. It's just- I've over complicated it. >.<)

~=~

Cheila and Wendy giggles childishly as they say in the restaurant. The sunlight was streaming through the windows, flooding the room with a nice, orange-yellow...Even golden like glow. Both were digging into a bowl of ice cream. Cheila with a small bit glossing her nose.

"You got a bit there" Wendy comments. Quickly leaning over with a napkin.

"Oops" Cheila pauses. Taking the napkin off Wendy with a small smile.

"Thanks!"

"...So erm how are we going to do this marking thing?" Wendy asks nervously.

Cheila pauses, a small concentrated frown plastering her features.

"I'm- I'm not sure" Cheila admits quietly. Wendy sighs; not knowing what to do.

"Maybe we're too young" Wendy comments sadly.

"...Maybe but that's never stopped us before" Cheila mentions confidently.

"So let's go to the library and figure it out!" Chela encourages, a small smile on her face.

"What do you say?"

Wendy nods, before giggling.

"But before we go can I finish my ice cream?"

Wendy laughs before taking a seat

"Yeah!"

~=~

Gray walked out his bedroom door, his bare feet touching the freezing cold floor ending shiver down his spine. Natsu sighed as he leaned against the door frame. A blush still plastering his features.

"There's obviously something wrong with you so are you pushing yourself?" Natsu rolls his eyes. Trying to erase the worry that was evident in his tone. Gray stops walking and turns around, his intense gaze meeting Natsu's olive orbs.

"...I've done numerous stupid things in the past and you've never stopped me before" Gray comments, a confused expression flooding his features.

Natsu gave him a embarrassed look before he sighed.

"Well...This is to do with your health" Natsu responds tiredly.

"...I'll be fine" Gray shrugs, before continuing down the corridor. Checking a window on the way.

Natsu gaze lingered on where Gray once stood before shaking his head. Quickly darting after him. Natsu watched, unable to erase his worry as Gray darted around his apartment. Locking windows, closing cupboards and turning off lights.

"Why are you even doing this?" Natsu sighed.

"Many reasons. Ur taught us this kind of stuff like locking windows and closing cupboards...To be honest I have this thing with bright lights. It makes me feel sickly almost" Gray admits, before flickering off the small lamp.

"That's kind of weird" Natsu states. Gray rolls his eyes before making his way to the cupboard.

"Food?"

"What?" Natsu questioned.

"Food. Do you want some?" Gray expands with a sigh.

"Why didn't you say that in the first place? Plus...I'm pretty sure you already know my answer" Natsu snickers slightly.

Gray huffs before grabbing some bread. Putting a few slices in the toaster roughly.

"Sorry. It's called something called affection and I suppose respect" Gray responds, his confidence draining from his tone towards the end.

Natsu laughs before walking over to the table. He gaze fixed onto the toaster greedily. Gray sighed before removing it, quickly scraping the butter before placing it onto a plate. Sliding it across the table.

"There, I'll quickly butter mine and join you" Gray says absentmindedly. Throwing his finished knife in the sink before making his way over to the table. By the time he sat down Natsu had eaten majority of toast. A small grin dancing upon his features.

Gray laughed, causing Natsu's head to shoot up.

"What?"

This only made Gray laugh more; his fist banging on the table. Natsu blinked in confusion, while Gray carried on laughing.

"Oh that was funny" Gray commented, looking at Natsu who was staring at him.

"Seriously, What?" Natsu repeats louder. Gray shakes his head before sliding his toast over the table.

"Here."

Natsu states at it before shaking his head.

"That's yours"

"Yeah, and I've made the decision to give it to you" Gray responds casually.

Natsu suddenly lightens up, an idea springing into his mind.

"I know!"

"Huh?"

"Let's just share" Natsu explains, taking a slice and pushing the plate towards Gray.

"See? Compromise."

Gray looks at the plate for smiling, a blush spread across Natsu's face before he stubbornly turned his head to the side.

"It's not like a big thing or anything" Natsu quickly adds.

"Yeah. Okay" Gray responds, before taking a bite out of his toast.

"Oh and you can cook way better than I can" Natsu adds. "But it's not a compliment or anything"

Gray just shook his head. The same small smile playing at his lips.

"You are really complicated sometimes" Natsu pouts childishly.

"Mhm" Gray hums lazily. Before standing up.

"...Gray I've got to talk to you about something"

Gray paused, before turning round confusion laced across his face.

"What is it?"

"Well I have to admit something to you" Natsu says slowly.

"Natsu...What is it?"

Natsu took a deep breath.

"I marked you!"