[1.8]

A/n: DRN...DRN...Drn...Drnnnn....
DRN...DRN...Drn...Drnnnn....
BATMAN!
And there goes 1/8 of my maturity. Yay!

~=~

Sting and Rogue stood their in silence. Never knowing quite what to do after the confession. I mean, how are you supposed to act exactly?

"Well" Sting breaks the silence, a grin on his face.

Rogue gives Sting a strange look, before Sting continues:

"Let's go and get...food!"'

Rogue deadpans slightly, shaking his head.

"All that time...that is what was on your mind?" Rogue questions incredulously.

"Well, the debate of coffee or cake was on my mind for a while" Sting admits sheepishly.

"...The confession was on mine" Rogue replies hesitantly.

"...I guess the incident earlier is still on my mind" Sting comments, the guilty feeling returning.

"What do you mean?" Rogue asks gently seeing how guilty he actually was sort of surprised him. He easily shook things off usually.

"...What if I ruined Natsu's chances with his mate?"

"You haven't" Rogue reassures. "I'm pretty sure he would be storming in here if he did for one. And two, Gray confessed. Do you think he will stay mad for eternity" Rogue,

"Yeah I guess you're right. I just know, it wasn't right for me to say that to Gajeel with Gray there" Sting mumbles.

"Well, I don't think it was just you at all. I started asking the question for one. And I believe Gray figured something was going on anyway. Why else would he be listening to our conversation?" Rogue points out watching as Sting started gathering some things.

"Where you going?"

"Where are we going you mean?" Sting smirks slightly.

"The coffee shop."

Rogue laughs slightly. Causing Sting to grin.

"But it's completely different this time!" Sting announces turning to Rogue.

"Oh, how so?"

"We're going as boyfriend and boyfriend. Not just best friends" Sting replies cheekily causing Rogue to blush lightly.

"So...boyfriends now huh?"

"Well...I think so?" Sting asks slightly.

Rogue smiles at him causing Sting to blush all over again.

"Yeah."

~=~

Natsu returned to the guild the next morning. Knowing a lot of people will most likely bombard him with questions. Walking into the guild, he noticed that it was actually quite normal. People greeted him as usual before returning to what they were doing.

Looking round he spotted Gray by a table, with Lucy and Erza. He looked him usual self, which made Natsu relieved.

'Thank god.'

"Hey guys!" Natsu greeted with a grin.

"Hello Natsu" Erza greeted, digging onto her fourth strawberry cake that day.