[1.0]

Okay so, this author's note is extremely long. If you really want to your more than welcome to skip it. But it does have information in that might help you...Keyword: Might.

One thing that I'm mentioning on all my stories (I will remind you I only have two going on at the moment) is a new feature I've added to make reading my stories, and me writing them a lot easier!

I did make an error on my page. Yes, I made an error. I'm human...Actually I make a lot of mistakes as I don't edit them... I called it "update" on my post instead of "upload." But this feature is the upload of the day.

So in the holidays, I've been trying to update and after I came back from holiday I have literally been updating EVERY day. Weather it was The Power Of Shinobi; or my new story! And honestly, I have been improving things like this. For example, I've walked my dog, at the same time, everyday no matter the weather for a few weeks now. (Sounds silly to be proud of yes, but I am)

So, I thought I need to set some sort of goal, for myself. So everyday until the holidays are over I'm going to try and update at least one story a day!

You'll see what I plan on updating in the 'about me' section. So make sure you check that out if you'll like to know. I mean, say your waiting for one update on a certain story. You can see what I plan on updating today and tomorrow. This should give you a better idea of when the next update shall come. If I get a comment saying the story hasn't appeared in my upload section I will add a little note and explain about that story. Don't be afraid to ask! But hopefully this makes it easier. And if I think this system is productive I will keep it in place. So ignore any schedule for the time being.

Thank you so much, I appreciate every comment, vote, and read. Wattpad has massively increased my confidence in my writing. And I have the public to thank for that. It truly means a lot to me. If you guys would want me to do something in particular as a thank you comment bellow. And I will try my best. It may be something as simple as a double upload.

Thank you for your time and support,

-CupcakeDoesFanfiction

(Cupcakes20040).

**This will be duplicated at certain parts, to my second story**

Little addition-!

 Yay! I would say double figures...But it's not...Heh...Yay... Zero's don't count if there alone after a decimal point in mathematics. For instance,  this chapter title, [1.0] would be technically classed as just 1. See maths lessons! When teachers say you don't learn anything on Wattpad show em' this! I'm joking. You'd probably get told off for using your phone. Don't do that...

Anyways enough of me annoying you onto the story!

~=~

Natsu had a large amount of fun with Gray, he wasn't going to deny it. After returning all the fish back home, he started to head to the guild with Happy by his side. Gray went back to the guild around fifteen minutes due to the fact Lyon wasn't there. So all Natsu had left to do was to actually get to the guild. Which for some reason he was excited for.

As Natsu headed through the guild doors, he spotted Gajeel calling him over. Perdicting it was about Dragon Mating Season, he trudged over to the table Gajeel was sitting at.

"What?" Natsu groaned taking a seat, across from Gajeel.

"Stop whining" Gajeel grunts before giving Natsu a serious look.

"Look...there's something I didn't tell you" Gajeel sighs. Natsu's eyes narrow slightly.

"And what's that?"