[2.5]

A/n: So...I've been away from home for around two days. I come back...And this story has reached 7K.

7K?!

Gobsmacked.

Anyway, I'll let you get on with the chapter!

~=~

"No need to be rude but...Who's that?" Lucy breaks the silence. Looking at the young boy, confusion lacing her features.

"Well...This is Haki. And he is going to join Fairy Tail" Laxus responds simply, looking at Freed; an eyebrow raised.

"...He is a mage. Who wants to turn his life around. He's only a kid" Freed explains causing Natsu to reply:

"Sure! New members...Sounds good to me!" Natsu grins turning to Gray. Expecting some sort of response.

Gray deadpans slightly but gives an awkward wave before walking off.

Sting and Rogue just stare at each other in slight amusement causing Lucy to sigh.

"They're all hopeless."

The guild erupts into it's usual laughter;! Freed to releases a sigh of relief, a small smile on his face.

"Thank god."

"Heh...Sure. You know how axcepting Fairy Tail is" Laxus rolls his eyes, looking at Haki who was staring in amazement at the sight of the guild.

Freed looks at Haki before looking at Laxus expectantly.

"What?" Laxus questions causing Freed to nudge him.

"Haki...Take him to the master" Freed expands, pointing to the office.

"Alright...Alright" Laxus grumbles causing Freed to roll his eyes.

"A conversation with your grandpa can't be bad once in a while" Freed reasons causing Laxus to look at him.

"I know."

~=~

"Where is that Popsicle" Natsu grumbles, watching as he walks off. Sting raises an eyebrow causing Rogue to jab him in his side.

"You know what happens after the emotional stage right?" Rogue reminds causing both Natsu and Sting to pale.

"No way...That's so soon?" Sting whines. Rogue stands there for a moment, thinking.

"...Well. It might be the transition" Rogue comments. Looking at Natsu's horrified expression.

"What?" Sting asks curiously. Causing Natsu to look at him strangely.

"Imagine how that will go with Gray!"

"Didn't he find out about mating season on his own?" Rogue questions, Sting nods in agreement.

"Well...He still won't like it" Natsu huffs, crossing his arms.

"Well...I hate to break this too you but I believe you have to tell him...Before the stage starts" Rogue points out, Sting starts to laugh making the two look at him questioningly.