[3.9]

~=~

Laxus and Freed we're walking steadily down the path. There hands intwined, silence.

That's all there was...Silence.

Freed smiled slightly, feeling the warm breeze. Laxus rolled his eyes at Freed's relaxed expression, but smiled nevertheless.

"Someone's relaxed" Laxus comments.

"Yes, you don't find it relaxing?" Freed asks quietly.

"I don't particularly-"

Laxus suddenly stopped in the street. Paused, his eyes widened in shock. Freed stopped walking, the relaxed expression removed from his features. Everything became more serious, not that cosy warm walk it was a few moments ago.

"Laxus?"

"...Laxus?"

Freed began to panic. He hadn't felt this worried in a while.

"Oh my god" Laxus murmurs.

"Laxus?"

"Freed. Listen to me very carefully" Laxus responds, his voice hoarse.

"W-What?"

"You need to go back to your house. And stay there for a while" Laxus explains very carefully.

"What why?" Freed demands, panic in his tone.

"No questions. Just go!" Laxus yells, quickly turning round and storming up the street.

Freed stands there, shocked. Staring at where Laxus once stood with a shocked expression.

He couldn't believe it, before it was so...Peaceful.

Shaking his head, he quickly took off down the street. Tears pricked at the corner of his eyes, but he ignored them. His day was going worse and worse as time went on-.

Feeling a raindrop fall from the sky he sighed.

He didn't understand.

Laxus seemed so panicked. He seem worried...Scared even. And then his anger seemed to build up over time. Eventually leading to him storming off.

His train of thought was broken by the chorus of the raindrops. Pummelling down on him, quickly pulling his hood up he turned the corner to his street. Quickly running up to the front door of his home; grasping the key from his pocket he began to unlock the door. Stepping inside and removing his wet coat and his shoes he then locked the door. Finally feeling the few lone tears slide down his cheeks he sighed, leaning against the front door.

'I don't understand Laxus...But either way; I'm here for you'

Freed smiled at his thoughts, remembering the conversation that led to their relationship.

He wasn't mad at Laxus...More worried for him than anything else. However the sad feeling that's dragging his mind down yells him otherwise.

Guilt, anger, sadness...All of them building up.

But Freed wouldn't let it, he knew Laxus took time to get use to things and if he came across a new stage and panicked he wouldn't be mad at him for it.

He would wait however long it takes...After all isn't that what a boyfriend was for?

~=~

Natsu and Gray were walking to their home in a silence. Unusual for the both of them, but every time Natsu looked at Gray he became nervous.

He couldn't explain it, then again...Who can? But all he could feel were nerves that stopped him engaging in conversation with the ice mage, who so happened to be his boyfriend.

However, Gray on the other hand believed Natsu was ignoring him.

Ever since the movie finished he just felt this weird tension he couldn't explain. It was like a metaphorical border in between them stopping all sorts of laughter and positive emotions. But he had a weird sensation in his stomach that was irritating him; but Gray being Gray was very stubborn, and refused to talk to Natsu about it.

"...E-Erm Gray?" Natsu stuttered.

Gray raises his brow in question, not being able to decide what to say.

"...Erm...Did you like tonight?" Natsu asks nervously.

"You being nervous isn't like you, something wrong?" Gray finally speaks up.

"Well...I don't really know" Natsu admits. "I feel nervous for pretty much no reason at all."

"Weird...I feel weird too" Gray comments after a while.

"You too? Why what's wrong?" Natsu questions.

"Nothing really. Just a strange sensation-"

Gray suddenly stops in the road. Natsu also stopped, an unusual panicked expression plastering his features.

"Gray? Stripper? Don't do anything stupid" Natsu comments with a smirk. His smirk quickly disappearing seeing Gray's expressionless face.

Gray shakes his head slowly starting to walk once more.

"That was so weird" Gray murmurs.

"What was?" Natsu asked, a serious edge to his voice.

"Nothing...Let's go" Gray replies sternly, walking past Natsu roughly.

"Woah! What's up with you?"

"Your dragon mating season. Look, I'm heading home" Gray responds, walking at a steady pace.

"Gray? I don't feel like letting you go by yourself after that" Natsu Warner.

"Well your going to have to put up with it" Gray huffs, quickly disappearing in the forest.

Natsu stared where Gray once stood a sad look in his eyes; before they quickly flicker with an angered look.

He was never good at keeping level headed...However this time was a bit of an exception.

He supposed he would have to wait once in his life, and feed Happy before it gets too dark.

He would see him at the guild on the morning, he had too after all.

~=|