Chapter 14

Kalani

I was just waking up for school. I really ain't feel like going but I had to cause I missed to many days and I ain't got time to fail.

I got up and Moni rolled over. "Where you going." She said in a sexy ass voice I'm glad I was going to take a shower.

"I'm going to get ready for school." She got up and I rolled my eyes.

I started getting my outfit ready for when I get out the shower. "Do you gotta go to school." She started kissing on my neck.

I swatted her away. "Yea Moni but you can take me you want to." She nodded

"Ok plus I have to pick up Amir first." I nodded and went to take a shower while brushing my teeth, once I was done, I went and put some lotion and deodorant, when I put my clothes on Moni was in a pair of joggers while sagging with no shirt just a sports bra with her Gucci slides and watching tv. She was looking fine ass hell.

"You like what you see." I didn't know I was staring that long. When I looked up, she was smirking, and I just mugged her.

I sucked my teeth and went to go get my backpack and my shoes. "You ready." I nodded and we went out the door.

She went to go get Amir first.

"Daddddyyy." Amir came running at Moni and I just smiled. Moni picked him up and put him in his car seat.

"Did you have fun." Amir nodded his head hard as hell thought he was going to break his neck.

"Yes, we dance, and we eat ice cream and listen to music, and we went to the store, and we decorated my room it all red with white stars all around it and I got a big boy bed." I looked at Armoni and she was smiling at how excited I was.

"That's good do you wanna go back over t her again." Moni said while driving off.

"Yes." Armoni nodded.

We made it to the school, and I was about to get out put I was pulled by Armoni. I stopped and turned around.

"So, you going to leave without giving me a kiss." I smirked and nodded. I was about to get out again, but she pulled me.

"Stop playing wimme Lani for I have you limping again." I nodded. I leaned in and kissed her and leaned back.

"Can you please put on a shirt." She rolled her eyes.

"Look in the glove compartment." I opened it and it was a shirt, some weed and backwoods, fruit snacks. I shook my head. I got the shirt and handed it to her she put it on.

"I'm picking you up from school." I nodded and got out.

"See you later Lani." I went to Amir window and hugged him through the window.

"See you later Amir." I kissed his cheek. I walked to the school where I saw Ryan waiting on me while mugging somebody, so I turned around and she was mugging Moni and Moni was mugging her back.

"I don't like your girlfriend." I just shook my head. We headed to class and let me just tell you I just wanted to go home.

************************************

I was in math texting Moni.

My baby👑😍💖💦- When you get home can I get some of my pussy

Me- This ain't yo pussy last time I checked it was attached to me

My baby👑😍💖💦- Yes, it is cause I'm the only one that's going to be in it so therefore that is my pussy