Author's note

Hey guys!

It's me the author!

As you know, I've been writing W Two Worlds. I had started out with only 6 views. I cannot express how disappointed I was. I understand that it was only the first part of the story, but I honestly expected to get more views. Not blaming you guys or anything, I was just really disappointed in myself. I felt like I could have gotten more views I was just missing something. 

But I kept on writing, and hoping that I would get more views. I get to the fourth chapter and I realized that I got 60 views! My happiness jumped beyond the roof. I was so happy! 

I just want to make sure that my writing is good enough for you guys, though. If you can please answer my questions for you readers in the comment section. I really want to make my writing top notch for you guys. I want to do as much as I can to make my writing good. 

So, please vote this wattpad to keep me motivational and going. 

And once again, please comment in the comment section on your thoughts and please answer the questions below if possible. 

Thank you guys! You keep me keep going!

***

Questions to answer in comment section(if possible please. >-<)

1)How old do you guys think I am?

2)According to my writing how old do I seem?

3)what do you guys enjoy about this wattpad?

4)What can I improve on?

5)Any suggestions at all? 

THANK YOU!