Chapter 26

*Scarlet's Pov*

I once again sat in the questioning room, with the same man questioning me. The room felt unbearably hot for some reason, and my throat felt like sandpaper. 

He watched me carefully before he asked the next question: "You would have heard from somebody that the nurse switched the injections. " I wiped my sweaty palms on the smooth fabric of my dress. "You said you didn't know anything. But how did you know to run inside to save Jade if you didn't know anything? " He asked. 

I only sucked in a sharp breath and stayed quiet. 

The man only sighed at my response before moving on to the next question. 

"Why do you carry around a fake card? " He lifted up the blood stained card that I gave to the waiter when I saved Jade. 

"Every single piece of information on the card is fake. There must be a reason why you carry it around. " 

I shook my head ever so lightly before rubbing my forehead in relieve some stress. 

The man stood up hastily and pounded both his fists on the table, making it tremble.

"There must be a reason why you go around pretending to be a doctor! " He yelled. I sucked in a breath, feelings stress and anger build within me. I tightly shut my eyes and pinched my self. I knew that if I acted on my anger now, it would just ruin everything. 

I rubbed my forehead once again, blocking the man's face from my view. His words seemed like distant voices as he talked to me. I chewed on my lower lip so my anger would ease off. 

In times like these, when I'm really angry, I would always punch a wall. Of course it would hurt, but it would cool off my anger. But there was no wall to punch now...and the fact that I had a high temper is just making it worse. 

The man just studied me, before deciding he had enough. He yelled out a frustrated groan before throwing the papers in my face. 

My head instantly snapped up to look at his face, my eyes glared at his. He locked eyes with me and scratched his chin. He smirked. 

"What's this? You're angry? " He said. 

I only shook my head before saying "I wanted to go to the bathroom", as an excuse. I pinched myself under the table so I wouldn't look nervous, which would just give away my lie. 

I stomped to the bathroom angrily while glaring at the mirror. 

My hair, which was normally in wavy loops was now tangled and looks greasy. My were bloodshot and had dark circles under them. All from the stress. 

I yelled out a scream of anger before throwing my onto the wall, punching the hard wall. 

I slumped down onto the floor in defeat. Can I ever get back to my own world?