Chapter 14

As I felt the bullet pierce through my chest, my breathing hitched to a stop. My eyes widened. I heard the bullet shoot through the glass window, meaning it had gone through me as well. I fixed my surprised stare on Jade, surprised that he would have the heart to shoot me. 

Jade's eyebrows knitted together as instantly as he heard the bullet go through me. He lowered his gun and looked at my chest, were the bullet went through.  

Picking up my shaking hand, I slid it under my bathrobe, and gingerly touched the place I felt the bullet go through. The skin was smooth and without a hole as if nothing happened. I pulled out my hand to check for any blood and sure enough there was none. It was as if I was never injured in the first place. 

I looked up at Jade, surprise and shock gushing through me. Jade seemed so prepared and calm, as if he knew nothing was going to happen. 

"Were you surprised? " He asked. Yes, I wanted to say, but I was so shocked that nothing happened that I couldn't speak. I continued to stare at him, every centimeter in my body trembling. 

"I guess you didn't realize you're own abilities. " He nodded. 

I shook my head weakly and at that moment, all the trembling and shock I had was gone and the world when black. 

Sorry guys, this was a short chapter, but I have decided to make me chapters short but frequent. Please comment or tell me if you disagree. 

Please vote and comment on your thoughts! I look forward to reading them! Thank you for reading! :D